Question about RSing!

Marabot 108

I personally like the pharmacy and the spooky food shop. Mainly, because it's easy to keep track of what you should buy and what you shouldn't at those shops.

The pharmacy only stocks the list of Neopets disease cures, and there are only about ten on the entire list that are restockable. Simple to remember.

Spooky food is easy to know the value if you've ever done a lot Esophagor or Edna quests. (That's me.)

The Book Shop is a good place to start .. MOST books sell for a nice profit and they usually restock in big amounts (Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet stocked like 16 ones the last time I saw it .. I bought 3)

Also I like to hang around the Pharmacy and get Medicinal Soap and the Cookies ...

The Clothing shop is sometimes good but the wearables sell out very fast ..

Mystical Surroundings is good too if you try for the more expensive backgrounds

i hang out at the pharmacy and snag magic cookies, they sell nice if yo can get them

Also I like to hang around the Pharmacy and get Medicinal Soap and the Cookies ...

so you two the one stealing all those magic cookies! XD jk. I keep going to the pharmacy to find a magic cookie for my lupe since they're much cheaper. Every time I see it though it's sold out before I can even get to the price haggling page :(

I like the Stamp Shop...

Because again, it's easy to remember the bad stamps and not to buy them at all :P

I agree. There are so many expensive stamps, but only a few bad stamps, so if you just remember not to buy the ones that look really familiar, you are pretty much set. They make a great profit, and they are so pretty to look at :wub_anim: