Almost Abandoned Attic

Fever

Ugh.

I still have two months to wait until I can get in, and I am extremely excited. I'm hoping I'll be able to get a draik egg there some day. >.<

Wanna share your RS stories from teh AAA? :)

Anyway, I do have a few questions...

Have you guys noticed a difference in draik egg prices since the AAA was released? If I ever do get my blue draik, then zap it to female in the BD [i feel so much more closer to an advanced player now that i know those things, haha], I'll try RSing draik eggs, and selling them for like, 5mil instead of the nutty 15mil prices. I mean seriously, it costs 60k for a blue draik egg. That's an insane profit, heck even 5mil is crazy but better. Of course i don't know exactly how crazy RSing is there. :P

That's another Q: how nutty is it in there? Are there better times to try RSing there? And, are the prices there the exact price that is listed as the estimated cost?

And one final one: Do you have to haggle for the item or can you just do a one click like in the faerieland tower?

Any suggestions in advance for a AAA-newbie?

Ugh.

I still have two months to wait until I can get in, and I am extremely excited. I'm hoping I'll be able to get a draik egg there some day. >.<

Wanna share your RS stories from teh AAA? :)

Anyway, I do have a few questions...

Have you guys noticed a difference in draik egg prices since the AAA was released? If I ever do get my blue draik, then zap it to female in the BD [i feel so much more closer to an advanced player now that i know those things, haha], I'll try RSing draik eggs, and selling them for like, 5mil instead of the nutty 15mil prices. I mean seriously, it costs 60k for a blue draik egg. That's an insane profit, heck even 5mil is crazy but better. Of course i don't know exactly how crazy RSing is there. :P

That's another Q: how nutty is it in there? Are there better times to try RSing there? And, are the prices there the exact price that is listed as the estimated cost?

And one final one: Do you have to haggle for the item or can you just do a one click like in the faerieland tower?

Any suggestions in advance for a AAA-newbie?

So, wow, I just realized this thing existed for some reason. -_- When did it show up? How long have I been missing this?

But I CAN tell you that I've noticed the Draik egg prices dropping. Not substantially, though. Used to be about 13 mil for a BDE, but you could probably get it now for 11 or 10. Likewise, the rare colored Draik eggs have dropped from 18-20 mil down to 13-14 mil.

According to a page I read, the AAA restocks at specific times (down to the second), so it's easy to predict, but also moves much more quickly.

Otherwise, I have the same questions as you!

EDIT--one more question I almost forgot:

Is the AAA subject to RS bans? I have one right now, so I'm wondering if I should even bother with it until it's lifted.

Okay, so I just popped in and found some items there, and I can answer some of the questions I had twenty minutes ago.

1. The attic is not subject to a restock ban. I have one right now, but I can see things just fine.

2. I bought something, and there was no haggle process. Just click through an are-you-sure dialog box, and you have it.

3. The item I bought was indeed priced exactly the same as the estimate price in the item's popup window.

I still don't know how "crazy" it is, because this is the first thing I bought. I'll make like 300 NP off of it if I'm lucky. =P But when I saw that there were items in stock, I just wanted to see if I could snag something.

That's what I kinda noticed too, Sue.

@Kaze: *pats* I'm sure it'll fly by.. Hey, two years to rake in the dough for the expensive stuff xD

@Sue again:

2. Sweet.. That makes it a little easier. I wish there was a way to maybe turn those things off. Otherwise I know if you're lucky and ahve a fast Firefox you can hit enter with that, and enter twice again to buy two. That'd mean multiple draik eggs... Oohh...

3. Yayness! Did you see any draik eggs? (i'm guessing not? xD) Anyone know how hard it is to find DE's in the AAA?

Yow, that's no fun xD

I know I saw someone post about inflation.. I think that the current inflation is just going to get worse and worse. Maybe they SHOULD increase the number but make it so that you can't hit enter twice like in shops..

I know you only need to click once to buy the item.

I think if i remember correctly, AAA only stocks 1 of each item that it has up for grabs.

I've seen as much as three of one item stocked at a time. =/

And no, I didn't see any Draik eggs. If I did, I would have went ballistic. =P They must not be all that common or else the value of them would have dropped at least a little more than it has.

You will only get really basic items within there, if you are fast enough and manage to refresh exactly on the second or just before.

You will occasionally see items that have 100k+ profits ontop of them, I am yet to experience that

But that is mainly because I am stuck for choice whenever I see a load of icons on my screen -.-

I've seen as much as three of one item stocked at a time. =/

And no, I didn't see any Draik eggs. If I did, I would have went ballistic. =P They must not be all that common or else the value of them would have dropped at least a little more than it has.

Haha, thats whyt I didn't think so. I'd probably scream my head off if I saw a draik egg in there xD

You will only get really basic items within there, if you are fast enough and manage to refresh exactly on the second or just before.

You will occasionally see items that have 100k+ profits ontop of them, I am yet to experience that

But that is mainly because I am stuck for choice whenever I see a load of icons on my screen -.-

Not really basic, I wouldn't say... I know you get raelly rare items in it.

I am already in for a while now.. It is just like a regular store with a little bit cheaper than usual items.

Wow. If you buy a draik egg let me know and I'll pay like 200k for a basic XDD *knowsitwonthappen*

I went to the attic a lot when it first came out, but I haven't been in the last few months, so my response may not be the most current. Here's what I know:

Draik eggs only stock once or twice a day. There's a limit to the number of items you can RS from the attic a day (5), so that slowed down the pace a bit, but for the most part, you just have to grab what you see right away, so it's hard to go for the rare items.

There are a lot of rarer items that stock, but there's some junk too, so be careful. For the most part, I've made a profit from the attic. There were too many rare items initially, so they added some clunkers in there too.

There are usually boards in the help section that keep track of the times (like Kad feedings) and what stocked. There are also a few petpages that you can use to keep track of the stocking times.

359 days left for me before I can visit the AAA. Hopefully the novelty will have worn off by then LOL

the accont im now using is much younger than some ofmy other accounts so i cant get into there just yet anyomre. im wondering if there is a way to age your user faster?

You are allowed to use your older side account to shop at the AAA as long as you're using funds from your main account :)

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/abandoned-attic/

*lightbulb*

I have a few REALLY old accounts I might be able to find the password for... Those are like five years old. *GASP* Those aren't really my sides email wise, but they are my sides. Would that count?

I also made my grandma an account, and it's kind of like a side of mine since she never ever goes on. Would it be a bad idea to go on it?

EDIT:

Can I transfer NP onto my side for the AAA? Or is that freezable?

(delete post under this please xD)

Can I transfer NP onto my side for the AAA? Or is that freezable?

Yes, that is the only way you will legally be able to use the AAA on a side account. You must send funds from your main account to your side account.

Then if you wish to sell any items, you will have to send them to your main account to do so :)

How do you get into AAA?

Direct link: http://www.neopets.com/halloween/garage.phtml

Map directions: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/abandoned-attic/

Another question...

How often does the AAA RS? I've been trying since 7, and I haven't gotten a single RS. Much less a draik egg. >.<

There are specific times it will RS, and those are spaced seven minutes apart on the 53 second mark. HOWEVER, it will not always restock every seven minutes. Hours may even pass between restocks. But when it does restock it will be during one of those specific seven minute marks.

They are listed on Jellyneo, if I may link to such a rival site. :)

http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=almost_abandoned_attic

I hope I didn't make that too confusing. =P

EDIT-- Just another note: items go in like five seconds sometimes, so you might not see anything if you just refresh every now and then.

Haha, it makes sense :)

Yeah. I'm lucky and if I refresh at like :50 after and it does RS it does behave and show the items.. At least I think I refresh at :50. Should that normally work? Refreshing at :50 and it loads at :53? *confused self*

I'm hoping and praying to get a draik egg soonish xD

Haha, it makes sense :)

Yeah. I'm lucky and if I refresh at like :50 after and it does RS it does behave and show the items.. At least I think I refresh at :50. Should that normally work? Refreshing at :50 and it loads at :53? *confused self*

I'm hoping and praying to get a draik egg soonish xD

Depends on how fast your browser/connection is. Mine is pretty fast, so I just refresh at 53. There's also a time period there where the browser is drawing the web page (or something like that), so the actual information is transmitted a tad before you see the page fully loaded.

The best thing I've gotten so far is a petpetpet that's worth about 80k. The biggest problem is the items go so quickly that you don't have time to think. You just have to click something and press enter and hope you made a profit. So far everything else I've gotten has made me less than 1k apiece.