Silent Characters on the move!

mjmvelaine

What if the following Silent Characters in this list suddenly decided to help hanso and brynn against xandra? :

1. Edna- her spells and all...

2. Brain tree- this could be the plot that we could finally know why he collects dates...

3. The spirit of coltzan- maybe he can do something?

4. Sakmet and Qasala Royalties- Quite a punch

5. Brucy B- his luck might turn all neopia's fortune...

6. King roo- his magical dice might have a more magical help...

7. Count Roo- he's quite powerful and old...

8. Kings of meridell and brightvale- they could have a good plan against the armies...

9. Darigan- maybe this is the plot where he could redeem himself...

10.King Kelpbeard- maybe he has more forces too...

11.the old natives of mystery island and the natives of the lost city of geraptiku- their mysteries finally revealed?

12.The great mumbo pango- mystery island's most powerful guy

13. moltara inhabitants- they could use the pool for something else...

14. Shenkuu royalty- more power?

15. The Great council of Tyrannia- maybe they got a trick under their sleeves?

16. Dr. Sloth- he might have too much pride and might be with the crowd just this once to get xandra!

17. Secret Lab Doctor- He might have something!

18. Tarla- We will finally know some of her magic and true purpose!

19. Snowager- using all its power...

20. The great turmaculus- both knowledge and unlimited strength... helps snowager against xandra?

21. Grundos- unlimited space technology, not affected by magic

22. The discarded magic blue grundo plushie of prosperity- its true magic and power!

What do you all think? Any more suggested characters? I hope everyone can pitch in!

Honestly, where is Jerdana in all of this? you think Altador would have been smart and brought her along for protection.

Well, as much as I'm a fan of Jerdana, I sincerely doubt she has the power to stand against Xandra for long.

TNT probably won't bring any additional characters in at this point though - their storylines tend to be quite straightforward, so it's likely we'll be limited to seeing Brynn and Hanso save the day. Not that I think that's entirely a bad thing - I've come to quite like Hanso and his insults. :P

Jerdana and Altador are too busy sitting around and giving me free stuff every day. :laughingsmiley:

I think so too... i think jerdana could have provided protection and finneus could provide the books to beat xandra...

i forgot Sophie from sophie's stew! maybe she could do something too....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Uh!!!!! You forgot to include specifically the Tiki Tack Tombola guy! With all those NPs from junk, he must have a ginormous weapon!

And what about the Esophasaur? The Monster from the Lair of the Monster in Tyrannia? A non-stonified Faerie? King Hagan, or King Skarl?

Uh!!!!! You forgot to include specifically the Tiki Tack Tombola guy! With all those NPs from junk, he must have a ginormous weapon!

And what about the Esophasaur? The Monster from the Lair of the Monster in Tyrannia? A non-stonified Faerie? King Hagan, or King Skarl?

I did include them... however in general only. (old mystery island natives...etc...)

However, i really like the idea about the tombola guy and the monster from the lair in tyrannia.

Cheers then.

This reminds me of the Altador plot. They turned The Darkest Faerie into stone. What, is it like a double negative? Maybe she'll come up out of nowhere when Hanso and Brynn are cornered by Xandra and blast her from behind for being such an uppity young neopet. :rolleyes_anim: This thought really amuses me.

This reminds me of the Altador plot. They turned The Darkest Faerie into stone. What, is it like a double negative? Maybe she'll come up out of nowhere when Hanso and Brynn are cornered by Xandra and blast her from behind for being such an uppity young neopet. :rolleyes_anim: This thought really amuses me.

amusin but not so related... who's your silent character? the stoned dark fairy?

Hmmmm...it's getting very late in the plot. I doubt they'll bring in any more pivotal characters who haven't already been seen in the comic.

Perhaps the guards will be important, though. Remember how Hanso seemed confused at recognizing them when he broke out of the dungeon?