Lenny conundrum

Kuroida

Ok. I've been practicing the conundrum for years from when I was a little kid on my old account to now.

A few times I get the answer right but I was never in the top 250...UNTIL NOW! :D

So now that i've FINALLY gotten it I feel like I just had to share :P I honestly can not believe some people can get into the top 250 30 something times. It took me ages just to get in once! >.<

Share your own wins and loses here

wow *_* thats just awsome =D

congrats~

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It was kinda easy after you figured out the pattern.

It had a pattern of neopets that appeared sometimes in groups right? Well I went on Sunnyneo first and saw their guide on ALL the past Advent Calendars animation. Starting with December 2nd, 2000 you would see the Snow Faerie, then head on the December 3rd, 2001 and you see a JubJub and so on.

Just keep going down that pattern of the animations and you'll see this ^^

December 2nd, 2000: Snow Faerie

December 3rd, 2001: Jubjub

December 4th, 2002: Usul

December 5th, 2003: Bruce

December 6th, 2004: Tonu, Chomby, and Pteri

December 7th, 2005: Poogle, Usul, and Moehog

December 8th, 2006: Skeith and Eyrie

December 9th, 2007: Kougra and Mynci

That makes a lot of sense! Thanks for sharing.

I'm not that enthusiastic about this week's LC. I don't like the math ones. I must have a different pattern of rounding than TNT, because I always end up being off by 1.

The math ones are the only ones I could do :P I got last weeks because it was like the day of the Advent Calendar and my first thought was "it has to be related!"

And yeah. I used the TDN archives and just ctrl+F'ed until I noticed the pattern :P

Thank you

I read the birthday candle one wrong, so I got that one wrong. (Otherwise I would have gotten that one.) So I tried to be extra careful with reading this one a few times. I wish I didn't have to wait a week to find out.

I've only figured out ONE of the conundrums LOOONG ago, never of the first 250, and only because someone told me the answer. i do like to see if I can figure it out even if I get lost, haha.

Congratulations!

I'm excited that I finally got an answer right, but wasn't in the top 250. & now it's a math one, which is just not my best subject. I guess I'm better at random ones . . .

I just submitted my answer last night. I've never tried the conundrums before, but I figured I'd give it a shot because I had a good idea of the equation I'd probably need :P

by the way, elvenstrawberry, LOVE the siggy. My puppy does that to me every night at like 2am. >.<

It was kinda easy after you figured out the pattern.

It had a pattern of neopets that appeared sometimes in groups right? Well I went on Sunnyneo first and saw their guide on ALL the past Advent Calendars animation. Starting with December 2nd, 2000 you would see the Snow Faerie, then head on the December 3rd, 2001 and you see a JubJub and so on.

I definitely thought of this. I watched like, 4 animations, didn't figure out a pattern, got bored, and went to do something else. I've managed to get an obscure one like this before, but I've yet to be in the first 250.

Some of them can be really crazy, like the faerie's ruin battledome question about a month(?) back.

Those take (a lot of) time and thinking and luck, as in hoping not enough people got it right before you.

As a rough guide, be waiting on the day the new conundrum is due to be announced, and hope it's a

relatively easy math question, like this week's, that anyone can answer in a couple of minutes. And

make sure you're one of the top few to do so!

If it helps, LC seems to involve more maths questions now, compared to when I started. :D

Good luck everyone!