Trading Post

siemis

I have a problem... (yes thats definitely not my day <<")

After saving a LONG time I wanted to get the lab map so I went to the trading post.

I found one for 890k and talk to the offerer all went well i made an offer he accepted it...

BUT i just get 8 map pieces instead of 9!!!

I just checked the offer and there WHERE 9 pieces!

How could that happend?!!

Im so happy that the offerer wrote me a neomail, he asked if I get all the stuff I hope he send me the missing piece ._.

I dont want to buy it again <<

Do you know that problem?

What should I do if I dont get the missing piece?

Have never had that happen personally. Try refreshing your inventory and see if the piece just didnt show up the first time. If not, you can talk to the seller and see if somehow he didnt add the other piece. If he did have all 9 pieces in there, and he doesnt have it, and you dont have it, its probably a good idea to report it to TNT.

If you don't get the missing piece, ask him why he didn't give it. If he says that there was no 9th piece, and you are certain you saw all 9, then report him.

But before any of that happens, refresh the page. It could be a glitch.

Are you sure there were 9 pieces in the lot you offered on? If there was 9, and you only received 8 after having him approve your offer (On that specific lot) it has to be some glitch or RE that took one of the pieces. (Once a lot is set, the seller can't change what's in it, without cancelling it.)

Did you count 8 pieces in your SDB? It's a dumb question to ask because some times these people like to "cheat" you by adding two of the same piece.

When you offer, you'll see 9 pieces, but if you put them in your SDB it will appear that you only have 8 because there's a duplicate.

Now, if that's what happened, I *think* that if the user advertised full map set in the trade description, that you can report him as it is a scam. (don't take my word for it yet - but look into it if that is the case)

Seems sketchy that he would mail you to ask if you got everything...

Wouldnt the original poster notice when putting the pieces in the SDB that there were only 8 though?

I have heard of items glitching out and disappearing in trades before. It has never happened to me, but I always hold my breath when I trading expensive items.

Did you count 8 pieces in your SDB? It's a dumb question to ask because some times these people like to "cheat" you by adding two of the same piece.

When you offer, you'll see 9 pieces, but if you put them in your SDB it will appear that you only have 8 because there's a duplicate.

Now, if that's what happened, I *think* that if the user advertised full map set in the trade description, that you can report him as it is a scam. (don't take my word for it yet - but look into it if that is the case)

Seems sketchy that he would mail you to ask if you got everything...

There where 9 pieces, a complete map, I'm perfectly sure!

But the seller wrote to me, he asked if i received all the pieces of the map...

The strange thing is that we mailed in english but the last mail when he ask me if something is missing he wrote in german oO"

I hope he will come online soon and give me the last piece <<

I want this map~ >< *impatient*

Wouldnt the original poster notice when putting the pieces in the SDB that there were only 8 though?

I have heard of items glitching out and disappearing in trades before. It has never happened to me, but I always hold my breath when I trading expensive items.

Yes, if there was 8 sent to begin with - but if the whole '9 pieces but one set is duplicate' thing was true... there would be 9 in her inventory - '8' in the SDB.

It's confusing LOL

But the seller wrote to me, he asked if i received all the pieces of the map...

The strange thing is that we mailed in english but the last mail when he ask me if something is missing he wrote in german oO"

This is getting fishier by the moment :(

Ok FINALLY I get the last piece of the map =D

Woho~ But its a really STRANGE story!!

I wrote another neomail I was really pissed off because I saw that he made new trades but didn't answer my message. So I wrote I would report him if he wouldn't write back to explain what happened with the 9th piece...

So today he wrote back =D that he made a offer for me with the missing piece ^^

I took it and finally I had all the 9 piece yei

Now the strange part:

He wrote me another pm. That I couldn't report him even if he didn't gave me the last piece. Because he didn't wrote it was a SET of lab maps. (but he did! On the first trade he made: ONLY 340k + a baby pb (NM for 920k pure) for the COMPLETE Lab Map!!! Online NOW!!!! or something like that)

I replied I could because I made a screenshot (oke thats not true but... whistle.gif)

But then I got it O__o

After I send the first mail to him he changed the trade!

He wrote "reservado" I thought "oh nice so i have it for sure" (now i know how STUPID that where...)

I was in a hurry but wanted to have the map and because I didn't know if he would be online tomorrow for the trade so I did it without counting the lap pieces... really stupid I know ._.

He told me it was a mistake, that he forgotten one piece when he changed the lot but...

ANYWAY i have my 9 pieces and I will be VERY careful with the trading post now <<"