Happy Bruce Day!

hrtbrk

My guess for the one on the right is Felberry, but I'm not sure.

I think the Bruce's crown is cute! And I'm not gonna lie, the tooth wand thing looks like fun :laughingsmiley:

The outline of the Desert Bruce's clothes is odd-looking. It's not as dark and thick as the rest of the Bruce and just looks sloppy.

Ah well.

If Bruce Day is today, then why did they make yesterday's Advent Calender event Bruce themed? They could've waited for today.

Desert Bruce is alright.

Bruce Day is December 5th, but TNT only announced this stuff today because god forbid one of them write or schedule a news post to come out on a day in the weekend. <_<

I'm having a slight problem - my Bruce cannot get free training at the Academy! Anyone have any clues as to why this would be??

Because yesterday, December 6th, isn't Bruce Day, it was Sunday, December 5th, TNT just announced it late :(

See here: http://www.neopets.com/calendar.phtml

Oh those bruces are so cute! Love the Ring Master bruce, I think it's the top hat and bow tie.

Yeah the desert one looks fantastic actually. All bruces should wear eyeliner! :D

I second that! The eyeliner does look really good on it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.