The Epilogue!

Samuel

Heyhey!

Guess what?

In time for Christmas, I stopped procrastinating, to present you the Halloween Plot Epilogue!

It has replaced the Halloween Plot homepage at http://www.thedailyneopets.com/halloween-plot. With this, you can also collect your winnings - we'll start awarding on Tuesday.

We'd love to give a huge thanks to our staffer Jasper for helping us out with the artwork, which she has produced so magnificently - who can forget The Big Cheese's drawing? It's truly awesome, so thanks, Jasper!

That's pretty much it from the longest, and most 'interesting' plot from TDN in 2006. We're of course looking forward to the New Year, and hope that you enjoy Christmas tomorrow (or today - it's around 6am, no kidding, where Eric is, and he's still online...he tends to sleep during the day o_O) or any other religious festival you may be following. Staff will still be online tomorrow through various parts of the day, but as they're all celebrating Christmas, it may get a little dead. Feel free to PM any of the moderating team (Mikey and Matt) if you have any questions, and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

Thanks,

Samuel

Hyperlinked (purely for my own amusement). ;)

A truly memorable passage; I love it. :P

"Again, there's a dull roar. Eric shouts, "THE RING! BLAME THE ONe RING! IT DROVE ME TO DESTRUCTION!", whilst Jasper yells, "I'M CURSED! VOLDEMORT DID IT!", and Mikeymoo just screams, "I WAS BORED!!"."

WOW, i really liked it, it was great! Awesome job Samuel and Jasper! and the rest of the staffers, by the way eric, that line is a great line, it should be kept somewhere or the future!

Welcome back Ian!

I've sent in mine also.

PS: I said I was going to be around 15th! I never got it wrong. Last time 15th, this time 14th. Hmm. Good, some improvement.

That's pretty much it from the longest, and most 'interesting' plot from TDN in 2006.

That's because you've been lazy and busy for more than half a month. :P Not a very good choice of date selection :P

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! I can't believe I made the list too!!! Isn't it in order of who mailed first though, not in order of who finished first? Although I guess it would make sense if the list was the same unless some people waited to send their mails til later...anyway...YAY! Closure!!! So guys...don't "p" off the mods! MUAhahahahacackle.

Well, Isabel only sent 14 codes and she was the first person to finish the plot. That's why we all went a rank up :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, I'm so annoyed at myself! I went back and checked the document that I was keeping the codes in and I only have 14 recorded too, so I have no idea what the 15th one was :*

Yeah, I'm so annoyed at myself! I went back and checked the document that I was keeping the codes in and I only have 14 recorded too, so I have no idea what the 15th one was :*

Maybe it was one of those black or white codes? And I remember that in part hmm 2 i think o_O two codes were given. If I'm not mistaken.