I like the Person Above Me Because...

Awesome Sauce

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the person above me because she's awesome without the need for an exorbitantly high post count. ;)

I like the person above me because she prompted me to educate myself.

I like the person above me because she is yet more epic. ;) Epic enough to randomly inspire this post on the TDN Staff Tourney topic.

Hahaaaaaa! OMG! THAT IS SO COOL! I like the person above me for the AWESOMENESS in the post in question! GOGO STARCRAFT! :D :D :D (Too bad it's not Protoss, though ;) <3)

Also as a side note, my kitten started kneading her paws for the first time ever yesterday. :D Totally cool milestone :D Also, she and Misha woke me up this morning at 4:30, so I captured her, and a toy mouse, and put her in her carrier to sleep XD.

Also, she likes chicken. :D

I like the person above me because she appreciates StarCraft concept art and official release art combined with my poor photomanipulation skills. xD But StarCraft concept art is indeed awesome! In fact, I shall use it to make another attempt at winning your support for TDN's Daily Dare Staff Tourney.

I like the person above me because she didn't immediately ban me for making a horrible pun. :P

I like the person above me for winning me over to FINALLY post my support of Team AA in the staff tourney with his epic Protoss poster :D Despite the fact that I silently supported him in his efforts anyhow :)

I like the person above me because I recognise the characters in her avatar.

I like the person above me because I can't find my spoon. :P

I like the person above me because I rarely manage to be amusing to anyone. xD

I like the person above me because apparently he has never heard of the saying "small minds are easily amused." Which I disagree with, by the way. I think the most intelligent minds are the most easily amused. The small minds seem to always complain "I'M BORED." To which I generally respond with an invariably large list of ideas of things they can do to stop being bored. At which point most of them say... "But I don't want to" and I retort "then shut up about being bored."

I like the person above me because now I know what to tell myself when I'm bored. :P