Does This Ever Happen To You ?

Angeló

Hello dear TDN friends :)

sometimes Neopets logs me out for any number of reasons .. I'm always , always scared of being frozen though I never ever break the rules .. but it has happened to me before .. I was unfairly frozen .. and this "ghost of neopets past" is always haunting me ... so while logging in , I'm usually hyperventilating , holding my breath , watching intently , and the 3 or 4 brief seconds while I'm logged in are the longest ever ... dreading that Chia police <_<

does this ever happen to you ?

:ohno:

If you are shopping in the NC Mall, there is a login timeout.

If this isn't happening after visiting the NC Mall, I would strongly suggest changing your password. It is better to take every precaution you can if you think your account might have been compromised.

As long as you aren't "logged out" when you enter someone's shop or lookup. I've heard that people do stuff to make you think you're logged out, and so you enter your information into a page they made, and they get your password. Make sure you are logging in through the Neopets home page.

Additionally, if you suspect you're being targeted, you may want to resecure the email accounts you have associated with Neopets (change passwords, etc.). :yes:

sometimes TNT are updating their databases or something and log everyone out , and I'm not worried about CGers .. but my question is do you hyperventilate and almost pass out from anxiety ? :mellow:

sometimes TNT are updating their databases or something and log everyone out , and I'm not worried about CGers .. but my question is do you hyperventilate and almost pass out from anxiety ? :mellow:

In general, yes. In Neopets, not so much. :D

TNT posted this statement on the Help section:

ALERT: If you're having issues logging in and you're sure your password is correct, there is no need to submit a ticket. The login system is currently experiencing technical difficulties and is being looked at by the Code Myncis. We hope to have it fixed ASAP! Please try back later.

:)

Ah I remember that announcement, last month I literally checked that page every day in hopes that it would disappear...and for a while I thought I was frozen, and I panicked :>.

But yeah, if you get logged out or the site won't accept your passwords/pins chances are it's because of that glitch.

Yeah, I get mildly nervous when logging out of my main and into my side account.

I had an account a looooong time ago (about five years) that I somehow got locked out of. I think I just forgot the password after not playing for awhile, but I might have been CGed. It's been so long I don't remember, but I'm still nervous whenever I am not properly logged into my main account.

Most frequently I get logged out because I logged in on another computer...