Secret Santa!

jumpingbeans

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got mine and they were loveeeely books! Really gorgeous ones! :D <3

Just bought my gifts and I'm excited. I think I'll send them tonight because I'm so swamped with school, real world Christmas shopping and planning a get-together with friends that I don't know how often I'll get to go on Neopets.

:)

I just got mine - a bunch of Illusen items for my gallery! What an awesome gift! :D

I'm still working on my secret santa gift... I'm gonna try and get it done today, in between real life Christmas shopping. :)

I actually couldn't tell you that for sure, but I think you go to the inventory, click on the item, and then click 'Send' and insert your secret santa's Neopets name.

You can do it that way if its like one or two items but if you have more you can just set up a trade in the trading post and just let your secret santa know something is waiting for them.

I just sent my gift right now.

I would also like to, once again, thank my Secret Santa for the awesome Slorg Sticker. Slorgs are so very adorable!

I just sent my gift right now.

I would also like to, once again, thank my Secret Santa for the awesome Slorg Sticker. Slorgs are so very adorable!

So glad you liked it! I picked it out cause I thought it was SO cute. ^_^

I forgot how to give an item. I haven't done it in so long. Can someone remind me?

Click on the item in your inventory, select "Send to Neofriend" and either select from a pulldown menu or type their name in the blank!