Possible Advent Calendar Prizes

Czar

Hello, I am Czar. I just started working here on TDN. I will be looking for unreleased items. Here are possible advent calendar prizes:

• Snow Wonderland Background
  • Holiday Ghost Marshmallows
  • Ponderings for the Holidays
  • Holiday Hoop
  • Snowflake Skirt
  • Defenders Holiday Banner
  • JubJub Power Bounce Playset
  • Inside the Wishing Well Background (pictured below)
  • Holiday Esophagor Plushie (pictured below)
  • Extreme Holiday Potato (pictured below)
  • Holiday Potato (pictured below)
  • Hubrid Nox Mustache
  • Hubrid Nox Brucicle (pictured below)
  • Tower of Presents

plu_holidayesophagor.giffoo_extremeholidaypotato.giffoo_holidaypotato.gifbg_insidewell.giffoo_hubridnoxbrucicle.gif

Remember to claim your prizes everyday.

Seeing as how you have pictures for some of them, I'm guessing they are most likely going to be released, in which case I'm super excited!

:O I'm really looking forward to the Holiday Esophagor Plushie, Snow Wonderland Background, and the Snowflake Skirt. I hope the skirt will look good on a Kougra :)

•Snow Wonderland Background

•Holiday Ghost Marshmallows

•Ponderings for the Holidays

•Snowflake Skirt

I like the sound of those ones. As long as the skirt is wearable anyway....the Pondering for the Holidays sounds like a book and those are always good. Holiday Ghost Marshmellows sound awsome. Who doesn't love marshmellows? Or ghosts? ^_- Wondering what the Snow Wonderland background looks like too. Snow is awsome.

Ooh! I'm excited about the snowflake skirt! A snow wonderland background sounds really pretty, but I was hoping for something indoors. I have holiday wings that I want my xweetok to wear, but they don't look very good against a mostly white background. :worried: Oh well, bring on the wearables! :laughingsmiley: