The disappearance and return of ChaoticFission

hey guys! i'm back on tdn. i was taking a prolonged break from neopets. i'm glad to see that tdn is still the number one source for all things neopets. keep up the great work guys! this community is awesome :)

i am also working on pet that i would like to eventually offer up for the alp. so far, i still just have my Grey Kau with an aged Slorg. i'm waiting on my lab rat to turn into something awesome like a Snow Jetsam

lol. thanks for the warm welcome guys. also, i forgot to mention, i will most likely be making some customizable counters in the near future. the idea is that, the counter creater will be able to move around the various pieces of the image as they like, for a fully customizable experience. i will keep you guys posted on the progress.

That's a very interesting idea actually... care to elaborate a bit more? Maybe TDN could steal capitalise on that idea. :P

-booming voice- WELCOME TO TDN!

heh, sorry bout that. Anyways, welcome to TDN.! My name is Doc, but I go by Hammertime :P

I don't think I was around when you were...?

Stick around for a while and you'll get to know all the new people (like me :P)

The snack table is to your left! (I'm guarding it :whistle: )

Have fun! :D