WHAT. Where have I been?

Quark

Hello folks and friends and (surely) new people that I don't know!

I haven't been on here since the summer, and ugh, Ive been insanely busy. I haven't had time to breathe, let alone post on here. :( And sadly, the busyness continues, but I hope I can at least post from time to time.

So where on this jolly good planet have I been? In school, mostly. This has been a TERRIBLE semester, class-wise. Thankfully, it's almost over. Sheesh. Also: I'm moving soon, so my life has been lived out of boxes, which is terribly frustrating and off-putting.

What have I missed since the summer? (Including Neopets, I haven't got a chance to log on until today. What a slacker!)

Here's hoping that my awful, awful schedule will allot time to me for chat with you guys. :)

Hi, I don't think I know you? I've been around for about a year but still count myself as new!

Anyhoo, welcome back!

Well, you've missed the first part of the Faeries Ruin plot on neopets...TDNs coverage is far better than any I could give though! And I guess you've missed the GMC...but that might be it neopets time.

In real life - I doubt you live in the UK so anything I have to tell you is completely irrelevant!!!

Again, welcome back!

Hey there, welcome back Sarah! :D I think Secre has covered pretty much all the major things you've missed. The only other things I can think of off the top of my head are the first few days of the Advent Calendar, the release of the Avatar Lending Program as a fully-fledged department, and a minor forum upgrade where Ian (once again) lost all the smileys. xD

Hey, I remember you just being around for a few days when I signed up, then you disappeared!

Don't feel bad, I left everyone from July till Halloween :P

Any who, Welcome back! :D

Welcome back :)

Everyone else covered most of the new Neopets stuff, but I can add that we have a new daily... Apple Bobbing. They opened it up as a daily after Halloween. (There's also a new Halloween avatar. It might be seasonal, as TNT made it sound like you had until Halloween to get it, but many got it afterwards. Though it might not still be available.)

Yay you are back! The only thing new I can think of to tell you is that we finally started The Ladies Room...after, of course, tdn did away with groups. lol

Huggles! Glad to see you!

Come join us at the Ladies Room topic!

Aw, groups are gone?

Profiles look a little different. Rather spiffy! :yes:

Haha, I love coming back to Neopets in December simply for the Advent Calender.

Aw, groups are gone?

The Groups section of the forum has been removed. It was decided that was the best move, since there were only two groups. (HAMS and Draik Lair.) So HAMS was moved to General Chat and Draik Lair was moved to Neopets General Chat. So they still exist, there's just no group sub-forum.