Xandra, Hanso and evilness

FabKiwi06

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read all 4 pages in the forum and find all comments amazing!

1. i love the evil twin going out of the artifact theory! Its just brilliant! i hope TNT would think of this too!

2. the against or not against xandra issue- im with xandra with the "faeries dont do much" thing... however, the way she's fixing it is WRONG!

3. when is the next chapter going out? hopefully, soon as possible. and also i hope this plot makes a good year ender.

I don't think TNT are up to making the plot much longer than it is now. However, I'm not sure chap 16 will be the last one, they'd probably need time to present the conclusion and stuff, plus, it doesn't feel as if Hanso is actually defeating her at this point, he's only resisting her. So the battle might go on for a bit. I'd give it another two more weeks at most (so that's between 2 - 4 more chapters).

I don't care much for the grundo plushie, it's not that great as a daily, but I'll agree I miss the Healing Springs, the faerie games, the Wheel of Excitement... Even Talia or whats-her-name. Quests are fun. And I can't help but think of all the begginer players and/or the noobies who used to visit the Soup Faerie.

Announcements