Strategies for Neopian Battlefield Legends

Octopus

I was wondering if anyone could give me pointers for how to survive the difficult NP map for Neopian Battlefield Legends, as I haven't been able to win since they equated the NC and NP map point values.

I can't make it through the last 15 waves because no matter how many towers I have the enemies keep getting through to the end. Before the equation, I could win with a huge proportion of level 4 catapult and rapid-fire towers, with one or two ranged/slowing towers...now that strategy doesn't seem to work (or maybe it's just poor planning on my part).

You'll probably want to drop the slowing towers for now and focus on building a maze (using cheaper towers) that will redirect the enemies past your main pocket of firepower a second time. :yes: Once that's done you probably want to create more firepower pockets in places which enemy soldiers will have to run past twice or more.

I can't make it through the last 15 waves because no matter how many towers I have the enemies keep getting through to the end. Before the equation, I could win with a huge proportion of level 4 catapult and rapid-fire towers, with one or two ranged/slowing towers...now that strategy doesn't seem to work (or maybe it's just poor planning on my part).

I still manage it with mostly high level catapults, a couple of rapid fire towers and then a couple of ranged. I don't tend to bother with slowing at all. But that seems to have got me through.