constellation finder

Kuroida

If you accidentally made a line that shouldn't be there how do you get rid of it?! D: Also, my scrolls aren't working (same problem as some other dude on this forum) but I can still click in the general area and it'll continue

forget it. New question:

I'm not getting what to do for the collector part. Do we keep going to the same store. Get the item and THEN go on to the next one or do we have to go to one store, go to the next one, repeat even if you don't have the item? Do we need all three items or just one? And if we kept refreshing would we eventually get it or do we have to wait until the store restocks? o.0

Do we keep going to the same store. = Not necessary.

Get the item and THEN go on to the next one or do we have to go to one store, go to the next one, repeat even if you don't have the item? = No.

Do we need all three items or just one? = One of them.

And if we kept refreshing would we eventually get it or do we have to wait until the store restocks? o.0 = I don't think so.

~~~~~

What is important is that you go to your bank and deposit all your NPs. Then go back to one of the shop and check what is the inflation. Example: you see the inflation is 2.25%, you need to remove exactly 225np from your bank account, refresh the shop page, and see if the scale item is there. If it's not there, you need to visit one of the two other shop, make sure your NP on hand matches the inflation and try again. You might have to visit all three shops or it could be successful the first time.

Usually one of the items in question shows up as soon as you load the shop. :yes: Remember that each shop has a different inflation rate. If none of the items are showing up for you, try clearing your browser's cache.

I'm glad you got the step figured out. The Altador plot has some confusing steps.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.