Ayo Folks

Scorcher

Hiya everyone, just saying hi. I've been on neopets for a little over a year now, My wife got me started and I got hooked. I've used TDN for a bit now and i've got more time before work to use the internet so i figured i'd start checking out the forums here and there.

So HI! everyone, I'm sure you'll see me around here and there. Take care and be safe. ^_^

~Scorcher~

Hello, welcome to TDN, I'm Rae! I hope you enjoy your time here and you'll probably see me around. Glad to know Neopets still has it's hooking powers ;)

great to see new people.

I'm Lisa, nice to meet you, i'm getting more active so you will probably see me...ever...

you will get much help, everyone here is nice to each other, at least I didn't saw stupid people. but just ask them something and they will help you.

(

Hello, welcome to TDN, I'm Rae! I hope you enjoy your time here and you'll probably see me around.
this is true, Rae is in every big discussion, and in most of the small ones too!)

Hi, welcome to the TDN forums. I hope you'll enjoy yourself here.

The snack table is to the left so help yourself, but beware of meepits to the right....or have I got that the wrong way around!?

Sounds kinda menacing, eh? It's like "STAY ACTIVE...OR ELSE" lol :P

If I wanted to be menacing, I would've said exactly that.

The snack table is to the left so help yourself, but beware of meepits to the right....or have I got that the wrong way around!?

If you don't want the meepits to attack, join HAMS. All meepits found on TDN are a part of the Meepit Sector of the HAMS army. The are very well domesticated and do not attack allies. ;)