Decreasing pets level...?

Secre

Is there anyway to decrease a pets level? I got a random event increasing tdubs. Which would be good except that he was already level 40 and I now can't train until he's back to lv 40. Or I could but I don't want to pay!

There isn't a random event, to my knowledge, that will decrease your stats. Like Annie said you could play Deadly Dice, but I've never gotten my pet's level decreased from playing that. And the lab ray could change other things, which isn't worth it IMO.

There isn't a random event, to my knowledge, that will decrease your stats. Like Annie said you could play Deadly Dice, but I've never gotten my pet's level decreased from playing that.

Wow, seriously? Never?!? o_O I lose levels almost 60 to 70% of the time. I guess I am just a terrible dice roller...I always have been terrible at Yatzee...

Thanks...I'll give deadly dice a go...now I'm unemployed getting to a computer at 8am will be a pain but not impossible...and gaining a level won''t be a problem...I'll just have to try again!

Shoot, zap it with the Lab Ray. My lab rat has like 1000 hp and pretty good stats but is only like level 1 or 2. haha

Lol...yes...but then I'd be putting his species at risk!!!! Not going to happen...