Reading Books

savamal

Fishing Made Easy!

Your pet's fishing skill increases to 360!

-------

Then, when Drago_Boss read the book:

Wow, that was a great book, you learned a lot from Fishing Made Easy!!!

Drago_Boss says 'Im getting smarter!

Fishing Made Easy vanishes in a puff of red smoke!

-------

Does someone know what the bold part means ? I never got that thing before...

I don't remember if Drago_Boss' intelligence was 528 or 532 before he read that book... :P

No he caught the book from Fishing (I'm assuming) and then read it to his pet.

But that bold statement is just a statement your pet is making. Sometimes they say things like "That was fun!" or "That was a great book"

I went to the fishing spot and caught an item which made Drago_Boss' fishing skills go up to 360.

Then I went to my inventory and have Drago_Boss read the new book.

I think there is an added line since Drago_Boss tells me: 'Im getting smarter!

I've also noticed that you can get 1-2 intelligence points per book read. Don't know how it works and if the color of the smoke has something to do with it...

I'm sure I have read somewhere that that particular book does actually increase fishing skill. I don't know anything about boosted stats though. I've never paid a great deal of attention to it...I pay more attention to the amount of books that tdub has read...

I have never seen an extra line when I've read a book to my pet. Usually just their statement about the book and then something telling me that it poofed in a colored smoke. I haven't seen any evidence that the color has anything to do with the pet's inteligence level. I always thought the color depending on what kind of book it was, but I could be wrong.

The bottom two lines are normal for a book, while the bold line is specific to Fishing Made Easy. :yes: Congrats - your pet's fishing skill is now 1-3 points higher! ;) No extra intelligence boost though.