Why?

Mazzew

What are your pets? What are their names? What color are they? Why did you adopt them? Why did you start playing Neopets?

My pets are(their names have been shortened because some of them are a pain to type out:

Main

Ponyo/Red/Quiggle/Female

Sugar Cookie/Blue/Female/Xweetok

Sparky/Yellow/Male/Bruce

Jake/Green/Male/Lupe

Side 1

Dizzy/Red/Female/Bori

Baybe/Female/Yellow/Aisha

Blue/Male/Blue/Acara

Spearmint/Green/Male/Gnorbu

Side 2

Aslan/Male/Blue/Eyrie

Claudia/Female/Red/Wocky

Mr.Canary/Male/Yellow/Lenny

Zafina/Female/Green/Yurble

Side 3

Nom/Male/Blue/Grarrl

Bugsy/Male/Buzz/Red

Masquerade/Female/Yellow/Uni

Princess/Female/Yellow/Korbat

Side 4

Chibi/Female/Yellow/Blumaroo

Ezzy/Green/Female/Ogrim

Lava/Techo/Red/Male

I am yet to take in another pet.

I adopted all my pets because I am very lonley and don't have alot of friends. Same reason why I started playing. I feel like nobody besides my parents understands me(I am disabled, I have Autism). Therefore, my pets are my friends and extented virutual family. It would break my heart if I were to be frozen or hacked/scammed. I always play by the rules and do everything in my power not to lose them. They are my best friends because they don't judge or point out your social mistakes and emotional problems.

I started playing because I had 2 friends telling me to, and I got addicted. I've been playing for 8.5 years now, and I love it.

Main:

Spritzieblue - Female Blue Shoyru (She's the name of my account/nickname and I now can't bring myself to ever paint her.)

Lilbasketballbabe (Lil for short) - Female Rainbow Jubjub (She's my only original pet to get painted. She was originally Red.)

Aitvara - Female Camo Draik (I just hatched her. She's my dream pet and will eventually be painted Faerie. Or maybe Maractite)

Odefy - Female Coconut Jubjub (I traded a Fire Krawk I adopted for her.)

Then on my sides, (I can't name names for most of them, because I forget their spellings)

Camo Flotsam

Disco Koi

Red Jetsam (To become Camo)

Green Koi (To become Maraquan Draik)

Christmas Jubjub

Cloud Jubjub

Red Jubjub (To become Fire)

Blue Lupe

Green Kougra

Fire Hissi

Ice Hissi

Invisible Koi (My lab pet)

I only have the four pets

HarmBoer - Lupe - Royal - Male.

tdub1002 - Koougra - green - Male (should be female, I made a mistake!)

faithfuldarkness - Uni - Fire - Female

ackornBA - Shoyru - Camoflage -Female

All of my pets have been created because of someone or something that means something to me. Harm is my foster father, faithfuldarkness is because of a game which me and my best friend used to play where we were in a magical world and had our own creatures. faithfuldarkness was my main pet in that game! Sad, I know but still... tdub is a reminder of my favourite teacher, and ackorn is me.

I have had hopes and dreams for all of them, and have been working towards each of the paintbrushes. The only one I haven't achieved is tdub who will be faerie...eventually...

Wow you guys have a lot of pets. o.o

I... have two!

BrownRose: Island Xweetok (Started off as a Red Kyrii and was lab rat until I really loved its Island Xweetok look)

Ruesen: Cloud Grarrl (Currently the lab rat, started off as a Green Grundo)

I originally played a year after Neopets started (I think). I remember when the battledome was not yet available, gormball was my favorite game at the time. I remember Aisha's hideous appearance at the time before they got a make over. I think that was when Dr. Sloth had a lot of things going on at the time too, barely after the grundo freedom thing? I barely remember. First account got frozen, was upset cause that was when I had gotten a Rod of Ummagine from the computer virus plot thing. It was rightfully frozen, however, since as a kid, I was into some really bad things that i rather not mention. Funny enough, one of my original pet names was reused, and it kept its original description to this day since I was 15/16 or so.

Originally started playing because a friend of mine recommended it, and I got addicted to the games and rare things appearing. I suppose it was my first pseudo-MMORPG.

I started playing Neopets when I was 10ish (maybe I was 9... I feel like I was 9... haha) because my mom heard about it from someone she worked with and suggested my brother and I sign up for it. God that was a LONG time ago haha.

On my Main account I have four pets, one of which is my lab rat until it becomes something good and I can let others adopt it :)

I have a striped Xweetok named Sweeeeeeetiex3 or something... It has a ridiculous amount of e's in it.

I have a baby cybunny named Nywn that I traded for my FFQ. Her and my Xweetok are my favorites.

I have a zombie Peophin named Saerique. I traded her for a faerie gnorbu. <3

And the lab rat is a green eyrie.

I have three sides, only so I can hold pets. I'm working on an adoption agency and I have a grey pet, pink pet and snow pet with an aging mazzew attached. I also have like, 5 christmas pets so if anyone is interested in Christmas pets I'd be more than happy to find them a nice home :D

I'm missing a lot... I have a Tyranian and mutant something, but I don't remember what HAHAHA.

I started playing a long long time ago in like gr 3 (so...7? 8? o.0) because everyone else was playing :P Then I stopped until my sister wanted an account so my dad made one for her but it was an under 13 account which was a pain so I made her another one using my own e-mail and I figured I might as well use it too (was that a run on sentence or what?) :P

My username: the character of the one and only "book" I've written (finished in 5th grade). Not to mention I've used that name EVERYWHERE by now. You can find me on youtube and fanfiction.net and gamespot with that name so I figured I shouldn't break tradion XD

My first and most important pet is a Scorchio named Etrigan_ after Etrigan the Demon from DC comics (always loved the name and I thought it was a great name for a dragon) :P Unfortunatly I had to add the underscore because "Etrigan" was taken -_-

_B_E_T_A my Lupe was there because I was planning ahead. Basically, I want Etrigan to have all 169 stats. Then I realized that once he got to 169 I wouldn't be able to do a lot of things without changing the stats (like coltzan's shrine, fishing etc). SO I but _B_E_T_A in cuz when all is said and done he's going to be my backup (also hence the name).

Then I figured I liked B_E_T_A as a name so I went through the rest of the Greek alphabet. I've got _A_L_P_H_A, _G_A_M_M_A and _O_M_E_G_A on my last 3 sides (I plan to zap them like crazy when I get my lab map) and on my 2nd side I've got Kumquat_XD (the last bit is because there was already someone named "Kumquat" -_-) Anyways. He's going to be my orange grundo (He's blue now. I'll need to get him painted) and I'm going to use his pet page to set up that adoption center idea after I get my lab map.

Anyways. As for painting. I don't like any of the Scorchio colors (most of them are ugly, others that are interesting are totally not worth it...like shadow...) so I'll either paint him camo (most worth it and best looking anyways) or just leave him. B_E_T_A needs to become mutant because it's just so cool and, like I said, Kumquat needs to be orange (can't have a blue kumquat!). Other than that I'm not too picky on painting my pets.

What are your pets? What are their names? What color are they? Why did you adopt them? Why did you start playing Neopets?

I LOVE talking about my pets. They are my kids! (Well, my online kids. I already have three kids in real life, if you count my husband, my ten-year-old, and my puppy. hehe)

I'm thinking about getting a shirt made that says "Ask me about my Neopets!" That would be awesome, while simultaneously being spectacularly dorky.

Anyway,

main: mrscornflakes

BonnieSillyknickers the Camo Kougra

She was my first pet when I started the mrscornflakes account almost two years ago. :) I named her BonnieSillyknickers because it sounds daft. I like daft. I'm a Monty Python fan.

Cujo_08 the Darigan Grundo

Someone had him UFA right here at the TDN forum. I applied...well, begged...and she let me adopt him. Not only do I loooove Grundos, but I love big bad-looking pets like Cujo! He is AWESOME! One of my dreamies and definitely a permie!

Herisy the Mutant Lenny

Another dreamie of mine...someone just randomly neomailed one day and said "Hey, I heard Mutant Lenny is one of your dreamies...do you want mine?" And I was like *eeeeeeeee* :D I suspect they came from somewhere here at the forum. Anyway, another permie. I love him because he looks like a vulture, and plus he's an av pet.

UptonSnodsbury the Chocolate Xweetok

My dependable lab rat for two years. He has changed colors and genders dozens of times. This last zap he turned into a Chocolate Xweetok. I don't really like Xweetoks (or Chocolate pets, I think they're weird) so I went to the neoboards to see if he would be anyone's dreamie. Sure enough, he was, and in exchange I am getting two of my dreamies: A custom Tyrannian Uni (Paelioh), and I have already gotten a Garlic Jubjub (Frixilate)! He will be transferred to his new owner Dec 1.

side: rcornelius

biasedexistence the Christmas Ixi

My cousin wanted to pound him, and I said no no no let me have him. He looks like Rudolph, which makes me happy :)

MutableFire the Red Hissi

MutableFire was a happy lab ray result (she began life as a Purple Grundo), and she is going to be painted someday. *wistful sigh* I am a Sagittarius on the Capricorn cusp, therefore my astrological sign is mutable fire. I liked that term so much that I named my personal website after it, mutablefire.com. But I don't believe at all in astrology. haha

Wishcoin the Baby Xweetok

Another of my dreamies (I have a long list of them!). He started out as just a basic Xweetok. I named him 'Wishcoin' after a Beck song, "Go It Alone." (I am a HUGE Beck fan.) Anyway, I wanted the Queen Fyora av, so I bought a Baby PB from the Hidden Tower and painted Wishcoin with it.

side: rlcornelius

Frixilate the Garlic Jubjub

(see UptonSnodsbury)

Meieri the Camo Kau

I named her Meieri: Her name means "dairy" in Swedish and Norwegian. ;)

I painted her Camo because I wanted a brown Kau without forking over all of the necessary NP for the Brown PB.

Sandbostel the Blue Jetsam

I created him on Jetsam Day earlier this year and his name is a long story, but to make it short it is a German name. You may google it if you wish.

side: brokendrum (another Beck song)

Chouraver the Yellow Lupe

Will be painted someday. 'Chouraver' is a French word that means a lot of things, most notably sneak and steal.

MinkSlide the White Grundo

I just created this one 100 hours ago. I have been studying the Columbia Race Riot of 1946, aka the Mink Slide Riot. I noticed the name 'MinkSlide' wasn't taken, so I took it. :)

Sakanori the Red Koi

I created this one on Koi Day of this year. I couldn't find any Japanese names that weren't taken, so I totally made this one up. It sounds like authentic Japanese, eh? Apparently it isn't totally original though - I just googled 'sakanori' and got a handful of results.

I'm going to paint her Spotted, as per #479 on my dreamies list.

side: bzooty (yet another Beck song)

Breakpack the Brown Grundo

This is going to be my new lab rat after December. She was named for a start-up that my husband and I were going to do but never got around to.

Sharkbait202 the Pink Grundo

I told you I looove Grundos. hehe

Adopted from a kind user right here at the TDN forum.

Why did I start playing Neopets? Way back in Sept 2001, I started because my little sister would spend hours upon hours at the computer. And I was like "Dude, what are you DOING for hours?" She was like "Neopets..." so I started an account and I was quickly hooked.

Then, I got older and gave away my accounts. Stupid mistake. :( I gave away my Faerie Kougra and my Faerie Grundo, which I regret. I have tried to get them back but the girl who took my accounts can't login to the account they are on. I am dumb.

I started a new account a couple of years ago because I missed Neopets! It's a part of me now. I'll never leave again. I'll be threatening CGs with my cane. hahaha :D

I started playing because...erm...???...ah yes, because I saw the ad! :P

Main (and only!) account: divyadamini

softyarya - Blue Jubjub (currently zapping!)

Faerielya - Rainbow Peophin (my flowery)

Shrule - Chocolate Aisha :wub_anim:

I'll just name the pets on my main account.

Glubbered/yellow/Gelert/female

SallyEmmaCute/red/Flotsam/female

VegePrincess/green/Elephante/female

Xweetokcies/yellow/Xweetok/female

VegePrincess is the pet I created when I made the account and the others are adopted.

I started playing because...well, I can't actually remember. I think I was just bored and thought the games looked fun.