Wrong priorities or what?

jumpingbeans

Just thought you guys might like to know, but the GMC is more important then saving the Faeries. :)

If you look on the New Features page (http://www.neopets.com/nf.phtml) and scroll down to near the bottom, you'll see in the 'Current Event' box the GMC picture, but the TFR's picture that what there a few days ago.

Anybody got any commentary about that?

Yeah! It's annoying to find the TFR comic right now since they don't have a news post about it yet, nor is it featured at the bottom..... But with this change we can safely assume that TFR is coming to an end :)

I agree! The GMC is very important and I am glad that TNT released it. TFR is coming to an end! Yippeeee! *focuses mind on defeating AAA* Wow, this plot has made me start using the word "defeated" regularly. o_O

This is my first time doing a GMC. I always skipped them or was on hiatus when they happened so I'm sooo excited!

So much better than this plot. I'm so over it.

Yeah, the Games Challenge is more interesting, for now. xD

True. I haven't even done the steps for chapter 12 yet. I just wasn't into it. The Game Challenge I am most definitely interested in.