The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 13

Viridian

Because of this new chapeter, U cant do the spell thing anymore, and I never got Jack of All Stations because I when I tried Guiding the thing, the Container person would blow up it. D:

Something horrible has happened...

NeoeptsPlot.png

I guess Xandra did killed Farieland!

EDIT: To find this go to Farieland

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

nahh ... I kinda just get the feeling her spell backfired .. :/ I wish there were more pages tho haha xD i wonder how far we are into this plot

Actually, I think her spellbackfired too. If she was a villain, WICKED. Cos Hanso didn't find out. If it was the spellbackfiring, then that means that she's stronger than the villians, to bring Faerieworld down. :|

nahh ... I kinda just get the feeling her spell backfired .. :/ I wish there were more pages tho haha xD i wonder how far we are into this plot

The news today pretty much said that the spell failed, by stating that there was no more need for the ritual.

I wonder if it was possible for us to actually have Xandra finish her spell or if we were doomed to failure right from the start.

I must say, although I've suspected Xandra from near the start, this chapter has made me like her even more. She looks absolutely awesome in the last frame. :yes:

I definitely think the spell backfired. Otherwise I don't think the picture would have shown all 3 of them being blown back by the force of the spell. Just my interpretation.

It's wrong to quickly assume that she was a villain from the get go.

If she was, then I was so wrong lol.

The last page is awesome. To whoever is doing the art, kudos to you.

o_O Forgive me for asking but... why does Sloth keep coming up so much?

I definitely think the spell backfired. Otherwise I don't think the picture would have shown all 3 of them being blown back by the force of the spell. Just my interpretation.

Hmm... well personally I think it was just a really powerful spell which had quite a bit of kinetic overspill - I mean, Xandra and Hanso seemed okay after the blast (Xandra especially if you know what I mean). There are still quite a few possibilities here however, if TNT doesn't go with the straightforward route...

I second that! The picture is gorgeous! The colours are amazing <3

I wish I could draw like that... but I'm SO bad at drawing! LOL