Past JOAS

Benji

Hey, I got JOAS awhile ago, and i was wondering whether or not there were any bonus plot points awarded for continuing to do this part of the task? Does anyone know the answer to that.

Also- I'm pretty good at all four of the parts, so if any groups need any one thing, just let me know via pm or neomail. I might not be on, but if I am, I'd be glad to help.

There's a high possibility that there's an extra cap on amounts of time you do them before you stop getting points...I know I'm too frustrated with the entire thing to even try!

Since I've got the JoaS deed already, I was trying to be nice to those who have yet to get the deed. So I did the barrier thing a couple more times. And I haven't succeeded yet. Now I'm bored with it and I've gone back to the spells (to try for the Cast Away! deed, whatever it is we have to do.)

Also, the barrier strength is dropping. If it gets to 0% I think Xandra has to stop casting spells. :(

I know that it has to do with the plot, but what exactly is JOAS?

JOAS is the Jack of all Stations Deed. I don't mind helping people, but they have to be in preformed groups, I tried randoming for a bit after I got JOAS and it was frustrating

Hmmm... still not entirely sure what that is. I've begun falling behind on this last chapter. I keep hearing people talking about how frustrating it is and I can't get myself to start it.

Congratulations on finishing! There probably will be some sort of credit for doing more spells. I dont know if doing more Group Tasks will help.

I myself am one step away from getting JoaS. I just need to get the hang of containing!

Ah, I should probably start working on this step then. Congrats on finishing it though! Sounds very difficult