The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 12

hrtbrk

alright, more plot! i'm ready for more fearless deeds though!

..anyone else get the suspicion that xandra is evil, or at least up to no good? i did not expect that little 'make-the-hero-doubt-his-friend' bit (i guess they're friends? love interests? it's always so undeclared with NP)... seems a *little* unorthodox for a good guy if you ask me.

Btw, battledome challengers have been released.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

o.O yeah...typically only a bad guy would do the whole whisper bad things about your friend behind their back thing... Maybe she's summoning the big bad guy instead of making everything right? Maybe she is the big bad. I'll give TNT this; they're good story tellers/writers.

o.O yeah...typically only a bad guy would do the whole whisper bad things about your friend behind their back thing... Maybe she's summoning the big bad guy instead of making everything right? Maybe she is the big bad. I'll give TNT this; they're good story tellers/writers.

Or maybe she wants to break it up so it'll be some Xandra X Hanso? OOOOooooo

finally a new chatper is right... Any news on the steps for Plain of Peace?

With these two final steps it sounds like we're coming to an end, but Xandra seems increasingly suspicious and she could cause a twist that drags it out longer. How dare she speak ill of Brynn to Hanso, they were meant to be! :O

Anyways, the boss hasn't been released yet so maybe she is either going to summon him from the depths of the Neopian equivelant of the underworld (or wherever these other things are coming from), or she'll transform into the boss like some mutant neopian transformer. I'd kinda like to see that last one. :evil:

Did I miss something, cause I don't remember the second Nox being explained? >.<

Oh Xandra you crafty little sorceress you! Luring the heroes out onto a prime position to be pinned down by a phantom attack, trying to turn Hanso against Brynn, separating Brynn and Hanso from the other heroes and keeping them immobilised. Very, very, nice...

Suffice to say that if I was suspicious of her before... xD I still like her too much to think of her as a straight-up bad guy, but there's definitely something going on. I recall mentioning that if somebody was capable of impersonating Hubrid Nox, then they could definitely try to disguise themself as a member of the party. Then again, Xandra herself would probably be perfectly capable of casting an illusion spell of some sort...

Oh Xandra you crafty little sorceress you! Luring the heroes out onto a prime position to be pinned down by a phantom attack, trying to turn Hanso against Brynn, separating Brynn and Hanso from the other heroes and keeping them immobilised. Very, very, nice...

You always bring up things I never thought of. This definitely does make her seem more suspicious. Though I've thought she was strange from the beginning, as things progress, her strangeness seems to get more evident.