Upgrading shield

Secre

I'd stick with the Leaf Shield simply because it's cheaper than the others. Though I have heard that a ghostkershield (spelling?) works wonders.

From what I've seen, Sophie's Hat has better defensive icons against most of the Wraiths than the Patched Magic Hat, although I'm not sure whether it's quite worth the price. It does block more icons overall though.

It depends on wether it's for 1P or 2P, for situational use or main shield, what else you got and tons of other stuff.

I always found shields being somewhat too useless compared to full on damage.

More damage = faster fights = less damage for you. :D

If you really have enough cash to cough up the Sophies Magic Hat while having all the other stuff in your set in a good shape, go for it. If not, get the Patched Magic Hat to *cough* patch your set. Then save up for some real weapons. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Patched Magic Hat is fairly cheap, and does better than the Leaf Shield IMO. Sophies Magic Hat is the next best, but its a lil spendy (around 250K IIRC), and from there your into the million NP items (Ghostkershield/Faerie Tabard) for good defense.

Thanks - I think I'll stick with leaf shield for the moment, and think about spending lots of np on better stuff later...for now I'll focus on stats...and then probably go straight for sophies hat when I've recouped some of my losses from this plot!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.