Neopets' Birthday Celebration Continues!

hrtbrk

Ooh, those new colors are great! This is a nice change from the boring colors that have been released lately. I esp like the girl. But my Gnorbu is a boy, and is happily painted ghost.

I'm not even going to bother trying to get the goodie bag.

I'm going to have to agree. I would've loved to pick one up for collecting, but after sitting here refreshing for quite some time now, I've pretty much given up. I don't have the time to sit here all day and HOPE one pops up, and HOPE even harder that I'm faster than thousands of other players. I hope those of you that get one get some really neat things! Good luck!

As far as IVE been able to tell, NO ONES gotten a goodie bag. v.v

Actually, scratch that. 2 people on the trading post.

I hope it's not exclusive considering hardly anyone got them. >.o

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I ended up not being home the rest of last night and I missed the rest of the birthday :( So sad. I felt like more happened in previous years than this year...