New Dailies Subforum

Lamppost

While making both the Dailies and Neopets General Chat easier to use and uncluttered, it serves the purpose of making the Neopets General Chat board just that, a board to talk about Neopets.

The conversations were being drowned out by all of the daily boards. This way, more attention can be focused on discussing Neopets, rather than just on the posting of results. This can lead to a more interactive board.

If there's a discussion too old to continue, you can contact the mod that locked it and see if it can be reopened.

Oh great! I didn't know we could do that. Which makes it a lot easier.

It does clear the clutter that was here, and makes good Neo discussion. But a lot of people are going to be turned off by the fact that posts don't count there. It's going to die a painful death, dispite how unfortunate it would be.

I'm guilty of the post-count thing too, but I rarely used the dailies boards. However, I did get my FM on a daily board. :)

Everyone is guilty of using the dailies for post counts. Me, you, Divya, Spritzie, Rae, every person on TDN has used the dailies for post count at one point or another.

And for the record, I got my FM at the HOP.

It does clear the clutter that was here, and makes good Neo discussion. But a lot of people are going to be turned off by the fact that posts don't count there. It's going to die a painful death, dispite how unfortunate it would be.

The dailies boards aren't affected by the 21 day rule. They can be posted regardless of the time since the last post.