Neopets Site Themes

d.Lia

So, I've been using the Altadorian Constellations theme, and the "bar" thing near the top (with Explore, Games and whatnot) is out of alignment for me today. :O I can't see "My Account" and "Customise". I changed the theme to all other themes I have and the rest are just working fine. I'd just like to know if this is my problem or if everyone has this problem. So, those of you with the theme, could you please try it and see if it's OK on your screen?

(By the way, I changed the theme by going straight to the User CP URL. Yeah. Just in case you were wondering. :) )

I don't have the theme but try changing to another theme for the next day and then sign back in.

I've had the problem before with a different theme.

It'll be fixed within the next few days.

I've been using that theme with no issues. Are you using an Ad Block? I had that happen to me back when Neopets changed the way they were doing some of the coding. I had to use the TDN Ad Blocker guide to update it, and I haven't had issues since then.

I used to have that happen once or twice when using IE, but usually it fixed itself when I closed and reopened the browser. Haven't had an issue once after switching to FF.