preparing for a new wave

travash

so im trying to prepare for the next wave of opponents in the plot here are my pets stats

NAME: travash

STR: 55

DEF: 39

HP:50

LVL:30

he has sink and burrow, his epuipment is golden compass, psellias fighting fan, downsize!, leaf shield, and greater healing scroll.

so far ive been able to cap the minions in the battles, ive got about 500k at my disposal is there anyway i can improve my pet's stats/ get some new weapons before they arive?

I'd advise getting yourself a freezer - I've got Snowglobe Staff which 'was' quite affordable, and also a bomb that can do large damage if you're in trouble - Illusens Earth Potion is ok and affordable.

Other than that I can only advise training your HP up to half your level at least and trying to get your defence to 55 as that gives you the x2 boost. I'm trying to persuade myself to buy a Greater Healing Scroll at the highly inflated prices atm!

I'd advise getting yourself a freezer - I've got Snowglobe Staff which 'was' quite affordable, and also a bomb that can do large damage if you're in trouble - Illusens Earth Potion is ok and affordable.

Other than that I can only advise training your HP up to half your level at least and trying to get your defence to 55 as that gives you the x2 boost. I'm trying to persuade myself to buy a Greater Healing Scroll at the highly inflated prices atm!

well i wish i could get a honey potion, but i cant afford it right now, ive got my hp up to 50, and im working on getting my deffence up to 55. as for freezers id rather have something more dependable than the snowglabe staff. as for the mud potion id have more effective power is i just use my two main weapons and burrow or sink. the only bombs that are worth it at this point are honey potion, rainbow clockwork grundo, or ghostkerbomb