Avatar + Sig Contest! (big prizes!!)

Mike.

Ah yes, I need a new set. I'm so fickle. Anyways, here is what I am looking for/interested in:

ABSTRACT ART IS LOVE. To see what I really like, check out Fuzio's set.

Neopets: Jelly neopets (preferably pink)

Anything Pink (not girly though!!!!!!)

I WANT THE SET TO HAVE A BORDER. KTHNX. =D

Anyways, now we're to the best part! PRIZES! =D

First Place: 20k + random codestone

Second Place: 10k

Third: 5k

You can give small trinket items to me and I could use them for consolation prizes, only if you want to though. :)

CONTEST ENDS WHEN I HAVE 7 ENTRIES OR DEC. 31

IM FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikeysig.gif

Stare at it for like 20 or 30 seconds, it has an optical illusion in the background

Edit: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the qualty went from good to like... poop!!! ill fix it, tommorow or something

plan on making one for this, hopfully can makei t tonight or tomarrow, takign a break from wrappign presents at the moment heh.

Oh but I don't like picture abstract stuff though. (most of the time) You can try and impress me if you'd like though. I'm just more for the purely color abstract stuff.

And you can enter more than 1 set. Just gives you a better chance of winning.

Guest Christmas Trace (Not Tree)

I might enter, if I am very bored tomorrow. NO SCHOOL!!!! (now what am I suposed to do all day?)

Ok, here is my entry if I qualify. Unfortunately it isn't pink or have jelly neopets in it and I couldn't find Fuzio, so this is something I spent the last few hours doing for you ... I know it probably won't even qualify, but it was fun. I hope you like it....

Siggy1.jpg

Edited: I've done some more work ... perhaps this will be better...

Siggy4.jpg

Edited again: This is toooo much fun. :) Here is another avatar possibility - if you'd like something a little different, let me know.

Hope you like it! Thanks for the contest. This was fun. :)

Leah

And you don't need to have Abstract Art is Love on there. MAKE IT ORIGINAL.

Thanks!! Have you seen the new version I posted? Are there any other quotes you like? I guess I'll go have a look at your user look up. Tastes are so individual, aren't they? I can't believe I've spent all day on this. :rolleyes_anim:

Ok, here's one with a different quote ... I think I find finding different quotes harder. LOL!

Siggypinksheep2.jpg

Edited: Here's another...

Siggyimpossible.jpg

omgg itss sooooo great! u have great skills grass_tigerr

Thank you so much. :) I've never done this before, but I just purchased Paint Shop Pro and have been having a lot of fun. :)

BTW, I LOVE your avatar!

Edit by Mikey: Please do not double post! This is not the neoboards. Please read the rules.

Grass--Your graphics are awesome, keep up the great work! Have lots of fun with PSP, right now i've got Elements, and i'm still trying to teach myself how to use it!