If you opened your TOT bags, post here.

keithp

I only opened my Mystery Island TOT bag, got a clockwork fizzardo, ectoplasm nacho's, and Mystery Island Silhouette Background which sells for almost 100k! I got lucky on that one, but then decided to open Lost Desert TOT bag, got a halloween brucicle and Lost Desert Silhouette Background worth over 100K! I sold all my items and made a good deal of NP's finally!

I opened all of them because the curiosity just got the best of me. I got all junk for the most part. A feather guitar once, and two Haunted Woods guitars. I don't remember what else I got though.

Nice! I don't bother opening mine; I'll just wait for it to retire and the prices skyrocket. :P I'm also trying to stuff my SDB as my back-up money source *nods*

I love opening goodie bags! I will almost always open them, unless I have no interest whatsoever in the contents.

I got a background (Virtupets?) from one of mine. I'm now thinking of selling it and buying more goodie bags.

In a few months how much can one expect to sell their bags for???

I'm fighting the temptation to open mine, I just KNOW it'll all be rubbish!

I succame to the pressure and opened my Krawk Island bag..... I got a Halloween Kyrii Plushie, and Ectoplasm nachos - Wahhh :(

I opened the rest of them and got another Halloween Kyrii Plushie, 2x Count von Roo Costumes, Haunted Woods Violin, Undead Cheese Wedge and a Pull along Halloween Ona - All of which are completely devoid of value... Silly me

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post multiple times in a row- use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...