The Faeries' Ruin: Shadow Ghouls On Approach!

hrtbrk

Our group of heroes is about to encounter a new kind of enemy denominated 'Shadow Ghouls'. We are unsure about when the challengers will enter into the battledome officially, but it seems that there will be at least 6 of them. We will inform you of additional details as soon as they are uncovered.

skeith_guard.gif

Meanwhile, be sure to check our fast training guide to prepare for this battle step. We also provide a complete guide regarding the latest puzzle step for everyone who is still trying to complete it.

Thanks to Savamal who alerted us about this through our forums.

I guess it's back to training for me. I really need to get more Codestones. I'm quickly running out, but I don't feel really safe buying them from shops.

OH NO !! my battle/active pet got sick playing Qasalan Expillibox and the medicine is for 60k :(

I'm trying to get him sick at the Wheel of Misfortune and he won't eat the Poisoned Jelly :sick01:

Nooooo!!!! I'm so sick of fighting! It already feels like this plot has gone on forever. I miss faerieland, not to mention healing springs!!!

Psst: The healing Springs still works for me.

but there's some residual magic that lets the Healing Springs still function. Use at your own risk!

Well I kinda figured there would be new enemies. Didnt cap most of the last ones but did get all the achievements so maybe for this one i will too.

As long as the caps are not too ridiculous, I think I can manage to draw with the tougher monsters. Not sure about bosses though as they normally have customized weapon that will devastate most causal players.

As long as the caps are not too ridiculous, I think I can manage to draw with the tougher monsters. Not sure about bosses though as they normally have customized weapon that will devastate most causal players.

For bosses, there was a loss limit in one of the previous plots. (Mayor Thumbert I think - 30 losses) But he doesn't regenerate like the other challengers. So all players are contributing to bringing down his health slowly and steadily.

FINALLY! :D I started the plot like last week and I could only do the puzzles and none of the battling, so I've been training like CRAZY for this moment. I sure hope my pet is strong enough to at least kill one of the enemies :P