Tumblr

Rae

Does anyone on here have a Tumblr? I was thinking of starting a Tumblr dedicated to all things Neopets, but wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in it. Or do any of you know if there already is one of these Tumblr's? The only one I had ever seen just recently stopped updating and they weren't very active to begin with.

Oh great! I'm going to start it today!! I'll probably post the link on here, or in a different thread, but if you want to send me your links I can follow you when it's done :D

My idea is to post screenies, and talk about plots or whatever, and have some old neopets nostalgia posts or whatever. I've been playing for so long I think it's about time we have a blog dedicated to it ;)

What is Tumblr? I've never heard of it.

Tumblr is a blogging website. We like to keep it a secret.

I use tumblr, such an awesome site! There is this one already ( http://fyeahneopets.tumblr.com/ ), but it doesn't have anything really, so i'd go for it and make one. I'd follow it :)

Yeah that's one of the ones I was talking about. It hasn't been updated in over 10 months though so I figured I would make one.

Here's the link for anyone that is interested. And even if you don't have a Tumblr you can still view the posts. I have a submit option on the page so that people can submit their own screenies or posts or whatever :D

http://ohyeah-neopets.tumblr.com

Feel free to follow it! It's only got a few posts for now until more people follow it :D

I don't use Tumblr. I perfer Blogspot. Maybe that's just me.

A neopets site would be nice. I'd obviously perfer it being on Blogspot, but we could put it to a vote or something.

Yeah I already made it :) Blogspot has always been more of a "write your own thoughts" kind of site in my opinion. Basically I'm going to be posting pictures, screenies, anything people submit, etc. So it won't really be too much words. I don't have any followers on it yet, but when I get more I'll put my posts in the queue. I just don't want to be posting all of my things and then not have anyone be viewing it.

Followed you. I'll try to find some cool neopets things to submit to your blog. I'm stormyzero on tumblr.

Great thanks!! I'm working on editing some things now to post too. I'd advertise on Neopets but it's against the rules lol.