Books and intelligence...

Kuroida

Your pet will refuse to read books because the title has the same number of letters as its name (or something like that). The same thing happens with petpets, and maybe foods too. You can go around it by changing the language you are viewing the page, since that changes the number of letters in the book's title. :graduated:

I don't think that's the case because there are multiple books he can't read and the book titles all have different amount of letters but it doesn't matter.

I got my pet to read the books so thanks a lot!

Still, anyone know the levels of intelligence?

Aside from a very few items in the BD and the book trophy intelligence has no real levels. You are grading yourself by the high scores table, or by how far you are off being able to use the BD equipment (250 I think, but don't quote me!).

As I understand it, nobody's really entirely sure about the intelligence stages, but it seems to look something like this.

< 3: Dim Witted

4-6: Dull

7-10: Average

11-14: Above Average

15-18: Bright

19-22: Clever

23-26: Very Clever

27-30: Brillant

31-40: Genius

41-49: Super Genius

50-99: Mega Genius

> 100: Ultimate Genius

This is probably pretty inaccurate though, as I patched it together from a few disparate sources.