Adding avatars from side accounts onto avatar list

SarafinaWolf7

I think it's really up to you. Since the site lets you add your own avatars, you're allowed to do whatever you want. You could create an account and add all of the avatars -- nothing would stop you. It just wouldn't be very useful.

It depends on how you want to use the avatar list. If you want to use it as a record of how many unique avatars you've earned on any account, then go ahead and add them. If you want it to be a record of which avatars you have on your main, then don't. What do you want to use it for?

If you do decide to add them, some people might be confused as to why your counter in your signature has more avatars then your Neopets account. It might cast doubt on your credibility. I don't know if that's important to you, but it's something to think about. I know if I saw someone with more avatars listed on Neoavatars than on their main account, I would have trouble taking what they say seriously.

While it would be valid to use the avatar list as you're suggesting, i.e., a record of how many unique avatars you've earned no matter what the account, any random person who stumbles across your forum posts and happens to check your avatar count listed on your user lookup won't necessarily know it. I figured I'd mention it in case it is important to you.

I'm interested to see what you decide! Adding avatars from an old account wasn't something I'd thought of, but then again, I haven't used a side in awhile...

Are you allowed to add the avatars on your side accounts onto the avatar list on TDN's Neoavatars? There are some that I got on my side that I can't get on my main (old, retired avatars).

Sure! Why not?

It would be helpful if we offer let's say, 5 slots in which users could save avatars for all their accounts :)

Sure! Why not?

It would be helpful if we offer let's say, 5 slots in which users could save avatars for all their accounts :)

That would definitely be a good idea! It would solve the question, and it's a function that no other Neo avatar-logging site offers!

I remember suggesting, quite a while ago, that TDN add an info line for each avatar on whether on not each avatar would be "legal" on a side account, but adding a checklist for side accounts would be really amazing too.

Great suggestions! These would be great to implement. We'll see about doing this in the near future.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact TJ if you have any questions regarding this action.