Faeries Ruin = my bank account ruin

sdcd

I have a low level 15, kind of high hit points 74, neopet. I can not beat the last opponent to save my life. I just bought a stone club, but of course no more left to battle. I have tried snowballs and battle muffins to no avail. Right now, he is equipped with a leaf shield, scarab ring, golden compass, greater healing scroll, kayla's freezing potion, stone club and a sand snowball. The only good ability I have is burrow and it doesn't seem to help. I really am no good at battling if you can tell :sad01_anim:

I do have a high level 37 (with all the good abilities), but low hp 41, and he didn't stand a chance either. I really want to get the 6 up, 6 down, but I am ready to give up. Any advice???

TIA

I have a level 20 with 42 health, and I just beat the last enemy and got the acheivements. It took me a little while, but I got pretty lucky. I had golden compass, scarab ring, leaf shield, and a honey potion someone let me borrow. For abilities I had fiery gaze and burrow. I started the battles with using fiery gaze and the honey potion, and withdrew from the battle if fiery gaze didn't freeze the enemy. After that I just used my compass and ring(I don't think i used my shield at all) and burrow at one point.

It's pretty cheap to get fiery gaze(three bottled fire faeries i think). Also if you were going to try with your higher level pet sink would help.

good luck

Kayla's Potion of Freezing is not a good freezing item. It only has about a 3% chance of freezing your opponent. You're much better off using Fiery Gaze or Diamond Dust (faerie abilities) or Snowglobe Staff (about 90k, I think) to try to freeze. I'm not sure the percentage for Fiery Gaze or Diamond Dust, but I'm pretty sure it's more than 3%. Snowglobe Staff would cost you more, and it's a semi-fragile item, but it's about a 20% chance.

My recommendation is the same as above: try freezing. Withdraw if it doesn't work, hit with a bomb if it does. A bomb that's a lot cheaper than a Honey Potion is the Shooting Star Muffin, Water Muffin, Brain Muffin, Icey Muffin, and a few others that all have the same icon number. They're single use items, and tend to run between 3k-15k. I haven't checked prices since the plot, though, so they may have inflated.

Using sink to help defend would definitely be good for you too.

Good luck!

Hello!

So i am just a little concerned that because my Neopets are not battledome ready and i was not able to defeat all of the ghosts monsters that i will not be able to successfully complete this plot thread. The last one i completed was the Altador plot and i had a lot of fun. I am concerned how ever that i will not be able to continue on past this portion of the plot. Does anyone have any advice on this for me?

Hello!

So i am just a little concerned that because my Neopets are not battledome ready and i was not able to defeat all of the ghosts monsters that i will not be able to successfully complete this plot thread. The last one i completed was the Altador plot and i had a lot of fun. I am concerned how ever that i will not be able to continue on past this portion of the plot. Does anyone have any advice on this for me?

First, even if you don't participate in the BD parts of the plot, you can continue to do all the other parts. The only thing that will be affected will be your plot/prize points for the Prize Shop at the end.

You could make a post with your pets stats, and ask for recommendations as to what you can do to prepare for the next BD step. (If there is one.)

Ok great thank you for the advice, here are my stats for my pets if anyone has any suggestions, i really dont have a lot of neopoints to spend so any adivce is good advice for me ^_^

Name : Arlya_1875

Species : Ruki

Agility : 15 (lightning)

Attack Strength : 15 (immense)

Defence Strength : 13 (very heavy)

Current hp: 13 / 13

Level : 10

BattleDome Scores

Played: 22

Won : 4

Lost : 17

Drawn : 1

Score : 226

Withdraws Made : 0

Withdraws Received : 0

2.png

Name : Floomeepa

Species : Aisha

Agility : 9 (fast)

Attack Strength : 18 (titanic)

Defence Strength : 11 (heavy)

Current hp: 15 / 15

Level : 7

BattleDome Scores

Played: 5

Won : 3

Lost : 2

Drawn : 0

Score : 238

2.png

Name : Zedd_1875

Species : Yurble

Agility : 15 (lightning)

Attack Strength : 14 (great)

Defence Strength : 12 (heavy)

Current hp: 12 / 12

Level : 7

BattleDome Scores

Played: 15

Won : 0

Lost : 15

Drawn : 0

Score : 0

2.png

Again thanks for the help if this is an off topic thread i will be sure to find the proper thread and post this there. I'm really new at this forum thing so I'm still trying to figure it all out ^_^ thanks for your patients.

I would say train Floomeepa at the Krawk Island Academy. At strength 20 you will get a boost. Basically how strength and defence work is that the number doesn't really matter, just what range it falls into. Right now you are below 20, but once you hit 20 you'll be at the next range.

However to train to strength 20, your level will need to be 10 because you can only train to twice your level. Except hp which you can train to three times, but that's where it gets complicated because you can't train anything else except level while hp is over double.

Since there is not a battledome stage right now I suggest the Academy because it is cheaper with dubloons, but if you have codestones and want to speed up the process you can go to the Mystery Island Training School. After your strength is up, work on hp.

As for weapons, I have personally found freezers very useful. The snowglobe staff is a cheaper but still moderately effective one, I can't remember the exact percentage. It is one use per battle, so even if it 'breaks', you'll get it back the next battle so don't worry. The price is more expensive for beginners, around 50-100k or something. I got mine at 40k in the middle of the battles but I was lucky.

Scarab rings are also good. They give attack and defense icons. Lots of beginners use two scarab rings as their main attack. They're a cheaper but definitely effective weapon.

For defense, I would reccomend the leaf shield. It's really good for your level and is about 20k I believe - pretty low once you look into higher level battledome equipment.

Earth faerie level 10, about 4 faeries released I believe, will give you burrow which is helpful for defense. Downsize is also useful and is buyable. Both are one turns only and block most icons from your opponents attacks.

I'm not a pro but I did go through where you are right now and this is what I've found works at that stage. Having said that, don't think you'll be able to beat the higher level opponents when they come. The minions and maybe brutes, yes. But unless you have an alarm set for every few hours and a huge stock of codestones, you probably won't get your stats up high enough. Just remember, not everyone beats all of the opponents, and that whoever you can defeat will still help and get you closer to being a pro battledomer by the time the next plot comes around.

I hope this helps :)

Edit: Right, and a healer. Lesser Healing Scroll will heal you 25 hp and is a once per battle like the snowglobe staff and burrow/downsize. Should be able to get it under 20k.