I feel like Meuka...

Wembly

Indeed the title says it all. I feel like Meuka and it is super gross. :sick01: I will never again wonder why he looks so angry all the time. And sadly I can't even fight meuka in the battledome again right now since all the shadows. Ugh! So much snot and phlegm that it hurts to breathe. And its been a full week. This is me venting so feel free to ignore it or should you be sick also, feel free to vent with me or really tell me something that was awesome for you this week because other people's happiness usually works better as a cheer-er-uper for me than commiserating with others.

Stupid cold season! I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. :( I'd send you some chicken soup, but the border agency wouldn't like that, and it would be rotting by the time it reached you.

I've been sick for the past week too. I missed work on Monday, and I felt rotten after going to work on Wednesday. I'm feeling a lot better now, though, just a bit stuffy. The sore throat and the sinus pain is gone, though. I'm happy it didn't turn into one of those "my head is a fountain of snot" colds.

I'll send her some in your spirit, Meghan. *wraps up a bowl of chicken soup and sticks a tag on it that reads "This is really from Meghan"*

I really hope you feel better, Wemb! It's the season for sickness. *hands you a pile of tissue boxes* I've been feeling allergy-y lately, but nothing too bad. I think I'm developing something though, because it's gotten worse over the past few days. =\ The reason was pretty awesome though. :D I got to visit my dream college and stay overnight in the dorms with a student. It was really fun, despite the gorgeous green campus wreaking havoc on my allergies. :P

• 4 months later...

Awww.... well since Monday, I got this massive toothache (but a month ago my dentist said my teeth were perfectly normal?)... apparently my gum was infected :ohno: and now, my whole bottom right face is swollen... and I have to get pictures done tomorrow

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.