Step Five

Shadaw the Rampage

I need 9 more for conquerors and 14 more for zealots. I capped the other 4 though.

I could probably cap the conquerors if I really wanted to (and spend npts on bombs and one-use items and scrape by with draws) but I don't think it's worth it, honestly. Hopefully these 9 conquerors and 14 zealots I did not fight won't cost me an amazing prize :S

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

554?!! You have scary numbers there. o_O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yeah, that's what I'm missing... While I have 946 now. With math, one can see my target. :P

Destrouers are quite tough now.

Burned 350k for Thick smoke Bombs so that I could get quickly the remaining wins on zealots and Furies, in fear of this ending soon. Then happened something annoying. Meh, that's why missing one zealot Win.

I just canNOT get the Conquerors this wave! That stupid Glowing Cauldron... I have off-waves; sometimes I'll beat one really easily, and then the next wave I can't get one, and then the wave after that it'll be easy draws.

Alright. I'm calling it pax for now. I'm not going to beat myself struggling against Zealots and Conquerors anymore. I get a draw maybe 1/5 of the time, and that's just not enough. I might jump back in if they're still here later tonight, or I might just have to be satisfied with what I've got.

Has anyone else noticed the Zealots cheating? I had 1 pt of damage dealt and was down 30+ points!!! WTH?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!

I just need to beat 1 more zealot to get my achievement......

I finally managed to nab those last 2 Zealots that were giving me trouble, and I finally capped them. :D

Bah, I actually did manage to get all the achievements but I seem to need so much more for the caps. I've only capped the minion so far. I would love to reach all the caps but I'm not sure how much longer I want to sit here and battle...loose...heal...repeat with a draw thrown in every once in a while, it's getting depressing. :sad01_anim:

24th October 16:41 - Millions of spectres have been destroyed, but there seem to be many more waiting in the wings. Can Brightvale survive the onslaught before being trampled into nothingness? Can these news updates become any more melodramatic? Stay tuned and find out!

this just in! Most likely we get one more day for battling!

24th October 16:41 - Millions of spectres have been destroyed, but there seem to be many more waiting in the wings. Can Brightvale survive the onslaught before being trampled into nothingness? Can these news updates become any more melodramatic? Stay tuned and find out!

this just in! Most likely we get one more day for battling!

So, I guess I won't be selling my weapons just yet. Does anyone know if this will be the last BD part of this plot? Or will there be more fighting ahead? Because if there are stronger spooky monsters ahead, I'm thinking of more training for my pet.

So, I guess I won't be selling my weapons just yet. Does anyone know if this will be the last BD part of this plot? Or will there be more fighting ahead? Because if there are stronger spooky monsters ahead, I'm thinking of more training for my pet.

i bet we might have to battle the hubrid nox clone thingy. WHy won't anyone tell meh wut an ECA is?!?!

ECA? I'm new to battledome so I don't exactly know what that means.

Ethereal C-something Arrow?

Extremely Cool Apparatus?

Naaah, I don't think that's it. I wonder what it really stands for...

Extra Corny Arrow? nah its Everlasting Crystal Apple, Mr. Sirius told me in a PM. In my opinion, i think its too high priced for me, but of course, i have only 3 mil, so its worth pretty much all my saved nps.

EDIT: Aww Mr. Sirius u beat me by like half a minute.

Announcements