The Faeries' Ruin: More battling ahead!

hrtbrk

Like cheer_poms_life, I could use some stats advice. My level is decent but my HP amount sucks, and the Training Guide is a little confusing on how to go about raising it. Actually it is a lot confusing; I am kinda clueless as to what exactly you are supposed to train when. And at the training school/acadamy, is HP considered "endurance"? Or does it just get randomly raised?

My pet's stats:

level: 30

health: 19 (D:)

strength: 33

defense: 29

Sorry for the noobish questions. I've been playing for years, but never bothered with the battledome before, so have never had to worry about it!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best pet to *hope* to have a chance against the Spectres would be:

Strength:46

Defence:44

Health:53

Level:40

I need to work on the endurance but other than that what else? :eh:

Also anyone know if there is a much cheaper and faster way of raising stats (hitpoints mainly) other than Coltzan's Shrine?(like items?)

I thought the battle was over! I was so hoping there wouldn't be no more battling.. Haha..

I hope I can at least complete all the achievements..

Anyway, besides Count Von Roo, is there any ways to decrease your pet level? My HP is only 38 but my pet's level is 42 so it's expensive to train them, lol.

@rhi: Train your STR to 35 and then your HP as high as possible. (And Def to 35 aswell, if doable) And yes, Endurance is HP.

@CrimsonAqua: Train your STR to 55, and DEF 55 if you have time, then HP as high as possible. There are items that raise stats, but those are expensive, and most are Neggs, which are unavailalbe due to plot and thus has inflated to ridiculous amounts.

@Akifukail: I recall there being a way to do so other than him (Laboratory is one of the easiest ones), but can't recall any items that do so. They'd be expensive anyways.

:sigh: Every time I go to the Lab Ray it seems like my pet loses 2 levels....which makes training him impossible!!! I keep trying to level him up--but it's very challenging!!! I'm still looking forward to all of the battling to come!

Yes, I recommend that you stop using the Laboratory while training. And if you use the Lab, everytime you lose levels, train them back ASAP:

:sigh: Every time I go to the Lab Ray it seems like my pet loses 2 levels....which makes training him impossible!!! I keep trying to level him up--but it's very challenging!!! I'm still looking forward to all of the battling to come!

I wish I had that! Lol. I should try zapping my pet but I'm afraid of colour changes.. Brr. Think I'll just try the Count Von Roo.. Thanks anyway! (:

Yes, I recommend that you stop using the Laboratory while training. And if you use the Lab, everytime you lose levels, train them back ASAP:

QFT. In fact, it might be wise to train level steadily regardless of what the Lab does to your pet. I didn't, and now that I'm done labbing Waedd, I have to train him up several hundred levels before I can get a school to train him in anything else.

I am not much of a bd'er, and I just lost interest. Puzzles are more along my line of game playing. Battling got boring on the last go round, and I am not ready to spend another couple of days doing more battling. I'll leave this to others who appreciate bd.

My pet's stats are pitiful, I'm trying to raise them but at 14HP I doubt I'll get anywhere when the next battledome challengers come along. I'll try, but I think puzzles are really as far as I'll get with this plot :P

@rhi: Train your STR to 35 and then your HP as high as possible. (And Def to 35 aswell, if doable) And yes, Endurance is HP.

Sweet, thanks for the help! I'll start at swashbuckling because I need time to collect NP for codestones, and I have a few dubloons here and there. I hope I can get my stats up before they release more battlers! Good luck to everyone else!

Looking forward to this yet not at alllll. My pet isn't all that great for what I am assume it will need to be seeing as there are 6 opponents this time instead of 3. *sigh* I am afraid. :crying:

same! i had to get the shadow wraith fury battles to end in draws to even get the "five-of-a-kind" achievement because i could not straight out beat it. :( my pet is not cut out for this stuff

Same for me really. I'm not looking forward to more battling since it's so time consuming. Maybe nice if you have a great pet that knocks out enemies at first hit, but not for me.

Sigh Im training but I guess i messed up my pet lol cuz the only thing i can train in is level until level 85... Im level 23.. Is there even any point lol?

my pets ok but its that high i cant train it in the academies unless i do some major work on its levels so i zap every day and im trying chef quest, i only do quests that the food amount of the items adds up to less than 10k max and i usually get 3 random stat points out of the 10 quests which is ok i think because i only spend around 60k and codes are that much it would be more for training at academies plus id only do levels

xlslayer

Health: 308 / 308

Strength: ULTIMATE 263

Defence: ULTIMATE 183

Move: AMAZING 87

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS 901

Sigh Im training but I guess i messed up my pet lol cuz the only thing i can train in is level until level 85... Im level 23.. Is there even any point lol?

I've been there. I had to go to lvl 150 from level 1. It would've been worthwhile, but my acconut got frozen before I got it ready. I recommend you do it now while it still "small" cap.

same goes for XSlayer.

I havn't been following negg prices, but I have a bunch sitting in my SDB. Does anyone know if now is a good time to sell? Need to raise some funds for training.

I would say if you have any that increase stats, go ahead and sell them. Or, wait until the Battling begins again, and sell then. Likewise with any extra battledome weaponry you might have.