The Faeries' Ruin: More battling ahead!

hrtbrk

We have exciting news for everyone who enjoyed defeating Shadow Wraiths last week! It appears that 6 new challengers will be released! Shadow Spectres are about to attack our heroes... Will your pet be strong enough to defeat them all? Here is the complete list of upcoming challengers:

• Shadow Spectre Minion
  • Shadow Spectre Destroyer
  • Shadow Spectre Brute
  • Shadow Spectre Conqueror
  • Shadow Spectre Fury
  • Shadow Spectre Zealot

186_df52c4633d.gif187_108a73c75e.gif188_6a43dd741d.gif

Be sure to check our fast training guide to prepare for this battle step. We also provide a complete guide regarding the latest puzzle step for everyone who is still trying to complete it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh. o_O My poor Shoyru does stand a chance. I haven't been training her as much as I should have been. I just put her in training again. I hope they either give us a fair amount of time, or they aren't very difficult.

I do recall the FAQ stating that we would have to work together in certain challenges to beat a specific puzzle, so I kind of wonder if we'll have to do that in regards to the Boss. That way, unprepared users can still participate and win.

Imagine if it was like Punchbag Bob, but like... a million hit points and we all had to go in and beat him LOL That'd take forever.

Imagine if it was like Punchbag Bob, but like... a million hit points and we all had to go in and beat him LOL That'd take forever.

That idea is king of scary. Even with thousands of Neopians... 1 million HP... o_O

Any word on launch, insiders? Hopefully that is the difficulty order, a few put between the existing enemies and one or two harder. In the Tyrannian war wayyyyyy back, the Monoceraptor was like that, tonnnsss of hit points. This boss would probably be in the millions. Think of the millions of wraiths, brutes and furys that were killed, if he person can knock off a few HP each time the boss would be gone in no time.

I also thought that maybe they come in pairs?

Minion + Destroyer

Brute + Conqueror

Fury + Zealot

And that the Min, Brut and Furys are the same challengers, just with new names and thus nullified wins. XD

That way they could throw in strong ones, while not boring weak ones/making them impossible to have waves end at the beginning quickly.

I've posted this in like 5 different places xD

And yes, they are by ID.

Ok- i need some training advice if anyone is feeling generous =)

My pets current stats:

HP: 117

Level: 30 (currently in a course at swashbuckling academy to make it 31)

Strength: 56

Defense: 39

Agility: 35

Im not sure what stats I should focus on and the guide for the battledome that TDN released is kinda confusing me =( any ideass?

I do recall the FAQ stating that we would have to work together in certain challenges to beat a specific puzzle, so I kind of wonder if we'll have to do that in regards to the Boss. That way, unprepared users can still participate and win.

Bosses have often been like that in the past. They start off with something like 100,000 hit points, and are armed with top-tier weapons (along with some that aren't available to us, like the Prismatic Mirror, which reflects 80% to 100% of all elements). No single battler, no matter how strong, stands a chance. As people fight the boss and lose, however, its starting hit points slowly drop. It's not clear exactly what relation the fights have to weakening the boss--I suspect TNT has used several different systems--but eventually it drops into striking range for the most powerful pets, and one of them takes it out.

That said, TNT has changed that formula a time or two, like with Razul in the Lost Desert Plot. We can't assume it will work that way.

There is no way that I will be able to beat any of them, I could barely handle the first of the last set. (I'm having to use a new account thank to the last time the site was down, freezing my main.) And just so you all know, I even LOST to punchbag bob because I was doing my dailies in another tab, thank you Google chrome. Lol. Oh well, I'll get there one day...Lol.