Into the Fray?

Zel

On TDN's plot guide, it says "Warning: You can no longer challenge these opponents." So does that mean that if you didn't do that step, you can't fight the opponents and continue on the plot? Like, if I haven't done it yet, does that mean I can't do the plot anymore?

doesn't that count as a step, though? so wouldn't i be missing one?

I've been to every page on the battledome and nothing comes up about the minions. what do i do?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

But I just went to Brightvale to try and do the next step, but the little thing that says "You notice a strange door." isn't appearing. Can I still do the plot?

Yes you can. Missing out on the BD part, won't stop you from continuing. If you haven't already, you need to read the comic. If it's still not showing up, you can try re-reading it, then refreshing at Brightvale. That's what I had to do.

First, go to the Fearless Deeds page and make sure you can see the new deeds. (You may need to read the comic first.) If you don't see the new deeds, try pressing Control+F5; that should force it to fully reload the page--I had to do this to get the deeds to show up. Go back to Brightvale, visit the castle if you haven't, then check the main Brightvale map. If you still don't get the link, try the Control+F5 thing again. (I had to use it on both pages.)

btv.jpg

it worked! thank you!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Images do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If anyone else happens to come across this problem and reading and refreshing doesn't work, I suggest switching from the flash of the map to HTML and possibly back again. I tried the reading/refreshing and wasn't successful, but the flash/HTML switch is what made my link appear.