New to TDN but 6yrs on Neo... Hi!

Writa

Hi, Im Writa and I have been playing on Neopets for years,

however I have only this year gotten into an active guild,worked on my gallery, discovered helps sites like TDN and actually started collecting avatars....

... I was perhaps a little slow in some respects :yes:

So thats me...

Hi?

Hiya. I did the same - I'd been on neopets for years and only got into plushies and stamps, it's only within the last year or so that I've gotten involved in more things in neopets including here!

Welcome, I hope you'll enjoy the form. Make yourself at home and find the snack table to the left.

Hi there,

I also joined TDN recently after almost 8 years on Neopia. I recently became active again after about two years of work pressures. This is the best place for avatar help and has lots of helpful people. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to TDN Writa. I'm Spritzie.

I did the exact same thing. I've been playing since 2002, and until last summer, I hadn't been serious about much of anything. Last year I started collecting avatars, saving NP, trying for game trophy's, etc.

Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

Spritzie - I like your signature about testing gravity, it made me giggle

Agreed. Several times I wanted to add it to my siggy, but it's under copyright of Spritzie.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm Rae :) I've been playing Neopets on and off for 9 years now but I'm fairly new to TDN as well! Even though I've been visiting the site for quite some time. I think it's normal for people to go on random hiatuses throughout their Neopets career lol.