About Coltzan's Shrine

DarknessS3

I don't know if anything like this had been posted before on these forums, but i just noticed Coltzan's Shrine seems to have something to do with the amount of pages you've visited on Neopets that day.

I know there's no actual proof of this, but if someone would like to help me confirm it, try not visiting Neopets at all but to claim your dailies, like i do, and i haven't gotten anything but "Nothing happens" 10 times in a row or so.

Perhaps its the number of pages you visited that day, perhaps an average of your age divided by the pages you've visited, and some other factors might alter the results, but the only thing I've been doing for the last week or so is going to the tombola, scratchcard, fruit machine and Coltzan's.

I found a page about what times you should visit the Shrine - to the second

Apparently, to get:

Speed: Every fifth second of the hour

Defense: Every tenth second of the hour

Strength: Every thirty minutes of the hour

Endurance: Every hour of the day

Level: Every even (2, 4, 6, ...) hour of the day

Burnt Food: 11:00 - 12:00 NST

Dubloons: Every 55 seconds past the minute

10 Strength Points: Every 30 minutes past the hour (must be right to the second!)

I've tried it, and I think it works.

I always do only my dailies, before doing Coltzan's Shrine, and it's always random. Sometimes, I get nothing for days in a row, sometimes I get stat increases or items days in a row.

Also, I think after much discussion, we decided TNT probably randomized the prizes, as not many at all, not the prize listed for the time they visited.

Really, Bex? I tried at the 55th second, and didn't get anything... but maybe I pressed the button on :54 instead.

I wonder if that timetable is really correct. Or is it just completely random?

The timetable worked for me. This morning, I was trying for defence, so I pressed the button at 7:00:10 NST. Even though the page didn't load right away, I still gained 1 point of defence.

I'm guessing that if you don't get what you were expecting when you use the timetable, you probably pressed the button too early or too late.

However, I guess JB raises a good point, because I've gotten items like a magical lens from Coltzan before, and that's not on the timetable.