What games do you play to make your NP?

So, I have a huge list of Neopets stuff to buy.

I'm pretty poor at the moment, so I need ideas on what games I should play to earn NP.

Please help with any game suggestions and pointers.

(Sorry I didn't know where to post this)

Thanks! :D

My favorite for a quick 3000 is Kass Basher, so easy and fast.

But here are the list of ones I have favorited that I play almost every day.

200m Peanut Dash

Barf Boat

Clockwork Codebreaker

Darigan Dodgeball

Dubloon Disaster

Fashion Fever

Kass Basher

Maths Nightmare

Meerca Chase II

Splat-A-Sloth

Tunnel Tumble

Ultimate Bullseye II

Also I suggest doing the sponsor games since they are usually easy and good return on np though there are only a few at the moment <_<

And as always I suggest keyquest since you get np and some prizes.

Ah. I forgot to add - don't tell me about Keyquest.

Sorry Wemblin_Wendy...

My computer has too much lag for Keyquest and keeps freezing up when I play it so...

Any cheats for Ultimate Bullseye II?

Ah. I forgot to add - don't tell me about Keyquest.

Sorry Wemblin_Wendy...

My computer has too much lag for Keyquest and keeps freezing up when I play it so...

Any cheats for Ultimate Bullseye II?

Yeah, if you type in 'catapult' in a game of UB2, you get a free power-up, just like the first game!

I usually play whack a kass, fashion fever, and adver video. Then, since I'm trying to get avatars, I'll play the one or two games I'm working on. Plus always remember to get your bank interest -- I hate it when I forget!!

Most of the games I just can't do because I get soooo bored or they take too long. The turmac roll can be good too.

The way I make my money is mainly though the stock market. Since it doesn't overly do you any good in the bank collecting the measly 12.5% interest mine now gets. Instead you invest and wait for it to hit 300% and you take in 45k more then you spent per thousand shares. It is how I make the majority of my money.

The only other things i do on a semi regular basis (depending if i feel like it or not) is kass basher and fashion fever. Occasionally when i have extra time I like to play pyramids and solitare since they refresh a lot allowing for more random events.

In addition to the previous suggestions, I'd like to point to the list of good NP earning games we have on our dailies page. The list is maintained by our resident pro Neopets gamer, V, who updates it every month as the NP ratios change. :yes:

I playworld challenges...

I don't have time to play a lot of games daily, but I do enjoy them a lot as AA already mentionned.

Thanks Xepha... but I'm only average at games so I've never gotten a score anywhere near anybody playing the World Challenges :(

The way I make my money is mainly though the stock market. Since it doesn't overly do you any good in the bank collecting the measly 12.5% interest mine now gets. Instead you invest and wait for it to hit 300% and you take in 45k more then you spent per thousand shares. It is how I make the majority of my money.The only other things i do on a semi regular basis (depending if i feel like it or not) is kass basher and fashion fever. Occasionally when i have extra time I like to play pyramids and solitare since they refresh a lot allowing for more random events.

The stock market! I just made about 170K the other day, and I've been using the Stock Market for about 2 months or so...And it is technically a game... :P

Quick Question: How do you guys know what stocks to buy?

The general idea of the stock market is to buy stocks at around 15-17 NP a share, then wait patiently until they hit your sell margin (45 NP a share is a good start) before you sell them and profit. Unlike the real stock market, all you have to do is pretty much buy anything that's at the right price, and sell anything that's at the right price (with a lot of waiting in between). It doesn't really matter which stocks you buy, as long as you buy low enough.

Should you actually believe that is a pattern and want the stock data, these people have plots of the prices of the stocks and volume over quite a long time, http://www.neodaq.com/charts/thumbnail.php it can be helpful sometimes but the stock prices are pretty random at times.

Heh, it seems we use the same sites for stock market data Wemblin. :)

For anyone else who's looking at NeoDaq: if you want to use some additional data in your decisions, but don't feel like going through all the price charts, NeoDaq also provides their data aggregated into a simple report card.