October Key Quest

Batman

I have played key quest the last few days after quite a long break. I wish it was the same as last year where you get 2 keys for each game played during october but its not. Either way are the prizes generally the same. I really want to complete my second lab map and I don't want to waste my keys if I won't have a possibility of getting them. Anyone used the keys and what did you get? Should i wait until next month to use them?

I just started playing, and so far I've gotten plenty of spooky food items (the majority of which were higher rarity spooky foods), neggs, a piece of the spooky treasure map and some backgrounds as well as some books. Apparantly, gold and silver keys CAN get you a snorkle snout, which will help you get the Snorkle avatar if you don't already have it. But yes, I would assume it's giving out map pieces, although I'm not sure which one your looking to complete

I think its still giving it out... I got one a few days ago.. but might have been on the cusp!

Halloween prizes are junk though stupid spooky foods!

______

I agree...:)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am looking for the Secret Laboratory Map. I want to be able to zap two pets a day.

How can you zap two pets a day?

It's impossible...

You can't use the lab map set again on the same account...

How can you zap two pets a day?

It's impossible...

You can't use the lab map set again on the same account...

It is possible if you use a side account to zap a pet. It is why I want a separate map so i can transfer it over and have two.

Oh and I already have the snorkle snout avatar so that doesn't mean much for me.

I played 10 games today... and it has been a long time since I played as well.

I got a piece of secret laboratory map (worth 200k), one codestone, two neggs, and random halloween junk for my SDB to eat.