You Got Pwned

Awesome_Paul

We need pwnage? I wannna know the winners!

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know on the sig of jaspers (the one matt did) and it says "ian" and a face, i thought that was Sam's face, not ians lol.

Whoops. That image you see is indeed Ian. Little slip up on my side, since it's currently only found in our Staff Only area. Hopefully Sam will put it in the Epilogue he should've done 2 weeks ago...

Did sam pwn anime? i wannna vote

He'll do it tomorrow. He has a bunch of younger siblings, so he has to go to bed eariler than usual.

Awww, see thats why he needs a laptop, he can "sleep" and be online at the same time, if they have wireless...but that is offtopicness, which is bad, so yea, I can't wait to see what Sam will do to Anime's Sig *poke*

yeah, haha talk here play a bit of COD, watch some Mr Bean :P should be alright, but im used to getting about 3-4 hours sleep, you always need like 8 or something, i get 4, not the maximum but i think i overslept by instead of 8 hours, i slept 16 hours :P but going bit off topic

wonder what Sam will come up with, i probaly move the deadline to boxing day, just incase sam doesn't come on tomorrow

xD Eeryone dose. I usually end up with 6 hours on school night. I can't get to sleep before midnight for some reason and I have to get up at 6. @_@

Yay he dones, okay Voting in normal fashion like last time

Voting

To Make the Voting and Results Secretly, so no-one knows who goes to Round 2 until 24 Hours, There is No Voting Poll which you click your choice hehe

So To Vote PM your votes to Me :D

Example:

Here were the fixtures:

A: Sam vs Anime

B: Jasper vs Matt

You would Pm

Blah Blah Blah etc (whatever you want to write)

A: ?????

B: ?????

but putting names of who you think won that match

Deadline for voting is 24 Hours

Yay! I'm not sure if I want to win and more than likely end up aginst Jas (no offense to Matt) or not win and not have to worry. xD Ah well. The better pwn will win.