What did you get from the chest?

keithp

Ugh, I am right there with you on the indecision. I really want to open it because I'm excited about the prospect of something exciting but my brain is telling me to leave it unopened and either sell it or save it as a collectors item. :worried:

Once word gets out, if the prizes are really cheap, by tommorow the boxes will be almost worthless, where right now there is always that chance there is something ultra rare, so they are selling for 50-80k.

wow I'm glad I read this! I think for now I'm going to keep the chest along with everything else I get from the plot and maybe put in my gallery and sell them later on when the prices are more stable.

Hmm, I wanted to open it just to know what was inside but looking around it seems like a good idea not to. I think I will hold onto it for a while and probably anything else that I get from the plot, except maybe the books because they were out already.

Judging that now they are selling for 30k, or lower, and what I got for it yesterday (45k) isnt selling, I think I made the right choice by selling yesterday. Nobody got any pet pets worth more than 6k, and lots of people opened them, so if there was something good in it, we would of heard about it by now.