The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 4

hrtbrk

to get the fort nox achievement you have to find the treasure, sorry but that's all I know.

I finally finished and for those of you who are having problems with your pawn going the wrong way try opening the same colour door a few times in a row and they will eventually got the way you want them.

What treasure? I've landed on every special tile! Unless I need to visit the Usuki room with all of my pawns...

EDIT: So the treasure is invisible? I just have to randomly stumble upon it?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I supposed to get all three groups in the ice cream room to get the ice cream achievement?

Yes, doing so will get you the ice cream achievement.

I am not getting the Fort Nox achievement, though I have completed the puzzle twice. Time to try once more...

Edit: On my third try, I got it in the basement. It just popped up.

Edit: (again) A few moves later, this popped up: Hey, a secret door opened! Why, this appears to be a treasure chest!

OK. So, I think I figured out how to fix the problem of going through the same stinking door each time when its the wrong one.

OK, Im going to explain this as best I can. :graduated:

If you have, say 2 red doors, and your Peg keeps going through the one above it, then for your *first* color choice, pick a different color (one not available) and then pick *red* (or whichever color you need) second, and the peg will then go through the *second choice* door.

SO, If I need to go through an intersection of 2 red doors and one blue, and he keeps going through the wrong red, then I would pick: green so that he stays still one turn, then red, and he will then go through the *right* red door.

Let me know if this works for you!

I got all of the achievements, but Nox's Locks is still in gray, not highlighted in black, like the others. When I finished my third time, it said complete. Did I miss something or do you need the Nc keys for it to be "complete"?

Edit: The prize you get for the Fort Nox achievement is a treasure chest that opens with treasure inside. I got a Bloop.

I have all three groups together trapped in the ice cream room...why am I not getting my ice cream achievement? D:<

It shows up at the end.

Any tips on how to get a stuck peg to move?

I dont want to complain but this thing is horribly confusing and full of glitches. It's not fun, just frustrating.

At the moment I've been working one peg at a time. As in I just concentrate on which peg is closest to which set of stairs I want it to go. I don't give a cahoot about the other ones until I see two in the same room. Work to join them together, and then find the third one.

Oh, and have you had pegs that just decide to move to some random place regardless of what you select on the knobs?

I've been stuck here for a while. No matter how many times I set the knobs to blue, the peg will not move. If I set it to green, it will. And I go back to the basement. Any suggestions? I'm dreading the thought of starting over.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/3189/groundfloor.png

GRRRRR!!!!! This is the exact same spot where I am stuck too. It wont move for any reason at all.

EDIT: That blue door is actually a GREEN door. It won't open but the peg WILL hop over the wall.

I have the pegs together, I am right as you get to the G floor with the doors from the B floor. IT WON'T LET ME GET THROUGH THE BLUE DOORS, I HAVE DONE BLUE, BLUE, BLUE, BLUE, BLUE many times, NOTHING!! D: I am very frustrated nad sad right now..jkdhfgjudfg help?!

..I guess it just got answered...

..but it's not working. I am so confused right now..

that doesn't work for me. just takes me back to the basement over and over.

It did that for me too, for the longest time, but I randomly decided to put green/green/red/red/blue and it worked.

The square IS green (confirmed by many people). It just takes luck to get it to accept it instead of the stairs.

It did that for me too, for the longest time, but I randomly decided to put green/green/red/red/blue and it worked.

The square IS green (confirmed by many people). It just takes luck to get it to accept it instead of the stairs.

omg it worked. thanks so much! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm stuck there too EWVictoria! Its so frustratingggg

Finally got through, but only got one deed done. <_<

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.