The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 4

hrtbrk

Chapter 4 of The Faeries' Ruin has been released. In this chapter, find out all the happenings inside of Castle Nox!

faeries_ruin_ch4.jpg

Head to the Haunted Woods, and to Castle Nox. Choose the door on the left and complete the puzzle to save the heroes that are trapped in Castle Nox.

- Each "knob" at the bottom of the page represents the colored door. Some rooms have "effects" that will damage your escape. You need to make it to the bottom floor, get the gold key, and exit through the gold doors. This will free all of the heroes.

Achievements

-To get the "We All Scream" achievement, you must have all of your party pass through the room with the ice cream cone symbol in it.

-The "Fort Nox" achievement is unlocked by collecting the hidden treasure.

- The "And One For All" is finished when you complete the puzzle with all three of your pegs combined into one. If you get to pegs to land on the same spot, they combine into only one peg move together.

Update: Check out our comprehensive walkthrough for this step!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there an actual thought process to solve this puzzle or is it just getting the right color coding randomly? Because I don't really see anything logical there at the moment but I guess I really haven't looked that hard.

Edit: Okay, you ninja changed your post, so I guess you start out as that scroll thingy then? Mmm, okay, am I dumb because I don't get where I'm starting from.

Okay, I'm officially lost. I read that chapter and thought 'Oh this shouldn't be that hard' I took one look at the puzzle and promptly changed my statement. Anybody have any idea at all at what we're supposed to do?

I BEAT IT.

The bronze knobs represent the people on your team.

Choose the knobs in order of the doors you want to go through... for example, blue, red, green, green, red... or whatever.

Get to the floor, G. The ground floor. You have three groups you have to get there.

Then get through the gold doors.

I also got an achievement called Fort Nox when I got part of my group out.

edit: I don't know why I got the achievement.

Have fun guys :)

The floor layouts are random, so not everyone will have the same puzzle every time you try it. Also, I hate that there is no predicting which door the pawn will exit through if there are two like doors in one room. Very frustrating!

I made it through once, but only got the achievement for getting everyone out together. I must have missed some treasure or something, because I didn't get Fort Nox, either. And I only had two of my groups pass through the ice cream room, so no achievement for that, either.

Time to try again!

All my pegs exited, it tells me I am not done, I don't know what to do to fix this :crying: I thought I was finished...

Edit: WOO! It finally righted it self and realized I had no more people to move! And it gave me, we all scream for ice cream and all for one, yay!

I finished it one time, two more to go if I want the rest of the stuff done on the fearless deeds page. Blah blah blah....

Maybe the next one will be easier, this one is time consuming.

Apparently you can attach all your pegs onto each other and move them around as one... but I only have one peg on at a time.

If your pegs land in the same room as each other they automatically become one peg. Also all your pegs move at the same time even though you can only see what it happening on one level at a time.

Ok so my one peg is standing right in front of the gold door and it wont exit!! Help?

Do you have the key? Because you can't enter without picking up the key first. Also it doesn't enter until one round after the peg uses the key so you just have to open a random colored door next turn and it should go through.

This is ridiculous, they ALWAYS PICK THE WRONG DOOR AND IT'S PISSING ME OFF NOW. Red, two red's open, 1 to the Usuki's 1 to the stairs, they keep going Usuki, or they'll do the stairs, the next red to move away from the stairs they will just go back down...dfahjklsdfhjksahfjklh

Arg! My puzzle desynchronized itself so that my pawn doesn't always move! I might have to start over again. :(

Can someone who had the Fort Nox achievement please post the text associated with the achievement? I'm hoping it will help me figure out what it is I have to do to get it.

to get the fort nox achievement you have to find the treasure, sorry but that's all I know.

I finally finished and for those of you who are having problems with your pawn going the wrong way try opening the same colour door a few times in a row and they will eventually got the way you want them.

The treasure room for me didn't have any little grey thing in it like the ice cream room or the scarabs/skulls/etc. It was basement floor, bottom right room. I can't replay the thing so I can't say where exactly it was, but it was almost fully right and completely on the bottom of the screen.