The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 3

hrtbrk

Awww I was hoping for some activity to do instead of just reading.

EDIT: Now that I've read the chapter I think on Thursday the next step will be similar to Xandra's Library where Hanso is in Nox's lair attempting to go unnoticed and maybe steals the artifact back. <_<

Edited by mouse_angel

Interesting...

It seem that Brynn and Hanso has some tie....

Hanso calling her sweetheart, then calling her "Brynneth".

What do you guys think?

C'mon CAV, at least FEIGN excitement. ;) /good-natured ribbing

I just hope the Brynso love story doesn't go on for too long. The Neoboards are exploding with fangirls. x_x (I'm only there so I can help the poor little newbies. They don't have wonderful TDN to fall back on.)

I really enjoyed this release. And I don't think the chapters are short at all. They've all been... 4? pages. I've read comics with 1 page chapters.

I think TNT could elaborate the chapters a little bit more, actually I believe that they took too much to release the next step (3-4 days?) and it was of little significance.. in my opinion, this could have been at least a longer more elaborated chapter.. :mellow: and when it comes to the romantic thing.. they could easily be just friends (like any boy-girl friendship where it is always based on bikering and pulling hair) or a frustated love that will soon blossom..! :whistle: I can only say.. I hope the plot is as hard as the Altador one.

C'mon CAV, at least FEIGN excitement. ;) /good-natured ribbing

I just hope the Brynso love story doesn't go on for too long. The Neoboards are exploding with fangirls. x_x (I'm only there so I can help the poor little newbies. They don't have wonderful TDN to fall back on.)

Don't get me wrong, the comic is going well, and I've taken a liking to Hanso. He's kinda like the guy everyone hates, and is not afraid to acknowledge that.

Uh oh, the fangirls have struck again...

Aw! No plot step this time. :(

Well, at least the comic wasn't too bad. And, as far as roguish reluctant heroes go, Hanso isn't too bad, so far. Of course, I have a soft spot for fictional thieves. I was worried that he would end up being too much like Roxton, but he seems to be different enough for my liking. Roxton was entertaining in his own way, but I didn't much want to see him again in this plot.

I'm not emotionally invested in the characters so I don't care about pairings.

Heh, I liked Hanso's drawing of him stealing the artefact with Xandra fuming in the background. And I actually managed to read it the right way this time. It's going to be a problem the next time I read manga though.

This was a pretty good chapter, although personally I think they could be a little longer. But hey, that's just me. :)

And I do hope they elaborate on the fact that Brynn and Hanso seem to know each other maybe possibly a little more then they initially let on. And that's just my way of saying I hope there's a romance angle in there somewhere. Romance always makes plots more interesting, not to mention I'm a hopeless romantic and would love to see that in the story.

And if they do decide to do that, Lucky Brynn...

I'm not emotionally invested in the characters so I don't care about pairings.

Heh, I liked Hanso's drawing of him stealing the artefact with Xandra fuming in the background. And I actually managed to read it the right way this time. It's going to be a problem the next time I read manga though.

Lol that happened to me this time, I started fron the right and I said to myself hmmm I think I'm doing something wrong :P

About this "romance" it would be a nice side-story... I think is a frustrated love and within this plot it will blossom to use another memebers words XD

They make us wait 3 days and no plot step!!! Arggghhhh...can someone tell me whether Brynneth is a female or male? and whether there is a chapter in neopidia on him/her?

Bryn is a female, I don't think neopets encourage a possible relationship male-male, and no, there's no chapter on the neopedia about them (yet).

i liked the flirting between Brynn and Hanso but tbh, i thought that Brynn was a boy.. so i was very pleasantly surprised when I read that.. my optimistic self thought that TNT were making a subtle move towards a gay pairing. on neopets.

lol ive just re-read that and i sound like ive never played neopets before. gay pairing..yeah right :(

I wait anxiously since Thursday, check TDN everyday for some new developments.. (First Active Plot ever!).. and .. just the comics?? Well in any case, 1)we know that nox is for real the culprit, 2) we have an idea of what he used and 3) Bryn and Hanso have a thing on the side for sure. Even though there were only 4 pages, there were still a lot of developments! :D

Oh! I know what you mean! not only the computer I work on isn't at all that fast.. it has trouble playing flash games and not to mention the shockwave! it never works for me on any computer! :crying: (I know I shouldn't play at work, but hey! I have to remain zen!) :king: